Code of Conduct

Default Jil Sander relaunces four scents: Bath & Beauty, Woman III Scent 79 Man, Pure Man

Great news for fans of Jil Sander; four discontinued fragrances have been relaunched as "Jil Sander The Essentials".

From Jil Sanders Facebook page:
    "The Essentials, an exclusive collection that gathers four legendary and celebrated perfumes by Jil Sander which became the epitome of elegance and style through years.

The collection is composed by two fragrances for woman: Bath & Beauty, Woman III; and two fragrances for man: Scent 79 and Pure Man. Now available at all the Jil Sander flagship stores."

New packaging for all of them and they are probably reformulated. Hope someone who knows the originals can sniff and report back.

Default Re: Jil Sander relaunces four scents: Bath & Beauty, Woman III Scent 79 Man, Pure Man

Jil Sander Pure Man sounds very much up my street - looks like I'll have to keep an eye out for this one!

Default Re: Jil Sander relaunces four scents: Bath & Beauty, Woman III Scent 79 Man, Pure Man

Will also be awaiting the two men's scents.

How are Jil Sander Pure man and Jil Sander 79? Hednic.....?

Good, I've heard good things about scent 79 man and had been wanting to try it, but it didn't exist anymore. I think scent 79 man is supposed to be a dry tobacco or something like that.

cacio

OMG, this is GREAT news! Hope they're still as good as the original launches and not re-morphed or weakened beyond recognition.

If only they'd also re-launched the 79 Woman scent. Loved it.

I remember seeing some leftover bottles of scent 79 woman at the Jil Sander boutique in NYC last year, but presumably they're sold out by now.

cacio

Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post
    I remember seeing some leftover bottles of scent 79 woman at the Jil Sander boutique in NYC last year, but presumably they're sold out by now.

cacio
    Thanks cacio!

Scent 79 Woman just disappeared completely after Neimans stopped carrying it. Never saw it at a discounter or other online site.