Code of Conduct

Default Article: An interview with Gérald Ghislain - mastermind of Histoires de Parfums

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

treeman5823

Default Re: Article: An interview with Gérald Ghislain - mastermind of Histoires de Parfums

Great interview!

I love HdP and have five of their fragrances, amazing house. 1725 may be my favorite. Really great job on the interview. I like how the 1740 reformulation topic came up. Seems like Gérald might have been hedging a bit? Kudos to Mr. Ghislain and his vision! I hope he is reading this, you are fantastic! Keep up the brilliant work. Thank you for taking the time to do this interview. The Scent of Departure Line is going to be great, I cannot wait to sample every one of those! I look forward to meeting you one day, maybe in NYC? Until then....

Nice job alfarom, but some answers by Monsieur Ghislain were rather nondescript for my taste. With regard to the wine comparison - if Histoires de Parfums cannot maintain a consistent formulation of his creation(s) - why not label them like wine bottles with the vintage year on it? *rolleyes*

great interview alfarom!

Great article, Alfarom. Thank you for sharing this article on one of my favourite lines. I love 1740, 1804, 1889 and just bought 1876!

Keep up the great scents, M. Ghislain!

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

Looking forward to Veni, Vici, Vedi. They sure sound intriguing. Wonderful interview, Alfarom!

Lovely interview, thanks Alfarom, enjoyed getting to know Mr Ghislain a bit more.

If I may add a comment, please, M. Ghislain, don't skimp on ingredients. Your perfumes have great longevity and sillage, interesting concept and pleasant, unique scents.

Don't change!

Thank you Alfarom! HdP has been a favorite of mine and I am one of the many funs of 1969. As for Monsieur Ghislain, ... I personally felt a bit disappointed. Too much self-promotion ... and the cupcakes are evocative of what exactly?

Great interview, Alfarom! I enjoyed reading it.

Fantastic interview! M. Ghislain is very interesting and very loveable. I find his curiosity and willingness to find inspiration anywhere quite refreshing. A scent for children's rights?! I'm definitely impressed and hope it has great success. I have thoroughly enjoyed exploring HdP and look forward to trying the Alice & Peter and Scent of Departure lines as well. And speaking of trilogies: the HdP tuberoses are so very special-keep the Capricieuse coming please!

Interesting article, Alfarom. Thanks!

nice interview Alfarom! nice pictorial layout as well.

bravo!

Great interview.

Nice work alfarom. Thanks for sharing.

Another great interview Alfarom! You are spoiling us. I agree with the comments above, HDP is a wonderful line, as are the rest of the Library. Peter and Alice looks like straight up fun, and I am really looking forward to Veni Vidi Vici. And I must say, a fragrance for a genderless future being, now THAT does sound interesting.

WOW...he was wearing Műres et Musc at 13 yrs old.