Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default Barney stinson / "Fun Scent" for Outgoing Young Stylish Guy in late 20s/early 30s.

What are some nice "fun scents" you guys would recommend? I'm looking for something that you can imagine Barney Stinston from HIMYM wears on his nights out.

Something that would fit a well dressed sophisticated stylish / young professional guy that's not afraid to have a lot of fun? Something airy / carefree and just smells like a good time? Something more in lines of Penhaligon's Juniper sling, much less of the douchey teens cheapy brash things like one million? (no offense to anyone who likes it or wears it)

Lemme hear ya thoughts!

Default Re: Barney stinson / "Fun Scent" for Outgoing Young Stylish Guy in late 20s/early 30s.

Carbone de Balmain

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Barney stinson / "Fun Scent" for Outgoing Young Stylish Guy in late 20s/early 30s.

Sounds pretty awesome. Really cheap too! just blind bought a tester on ebay for 22bucks =) Thanks! Any other good ones?

I have started a similar thread, looking at lack of responses in this thread, I am not holding out for much hope.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/345878-Suggest-me-a-fragrance-for-my-age

My belated reply: I could imagine Rive Gauche fitting very well into the picture. At least to me, this is the image almost instantly associated with it- someone young, stylish, very professional and ambitious, yet also outgoing and fun-loving, definitely urban and energetic both in his professional life and beyond.

Overcome By Fumes

Dior Homme

Cartier Roadster
    Mugler Cologne
    Creed Green Irish Tweed

Creed Silver Mountain Water

Both Chanel's, Platinum Egoiste or Blue de Chanel. Classy, young, vibrant, sexy and stylish.

Bleu de Chanel was the one that lept into mind.

Hmmm

Interesting question.

I think plat egoist is a good one.

Aventus definitely. GIT. Mi.

Dolce gabbana the one, and pour homme also come to mind.

When I think Barney Stinson, I think something that's not too powerhouse, definitely not gourmand. I'm thinking fresh, green, mature. Maybe woody, smoky, with a hint of sweet. Definitely not le male, or amen. Something like dhi feels too much for a suited up look, IMO, though it may work as well.

Suit up!