Code of Conduct

Cool i have searched long enough for a sample. I just blind bought Santal de Mysore online.

Hope that I like it. I have asked for samples several times from my salesperson at Barneys and they never have any to send. Just found a decent deal last night so I whipped out the credit card and bought myself a present. I do bet that I like it. The fragrance is usually about $200 and I found it for just under $150...
    Some Favorites
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial Black
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Byredo Bullion
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Overcome By Fumes

Default Re: i have searched long enough for a sample. I just blind bought Santal de Mysore online.

Good luck. It is easy to like.

Default Re: i have searched long enough for a sample. I just blind bought Santal de Mysore online.

Hope you enjoy it!

Ohh so lucky! Enjoy it.

It's an old world sandalwood.

It'll make you re-think your definition of sandalwood if all you're familiar with are Santal Blush and Santal 33 for example.

for swap/sale:

I'm sure you'll like it. Enjoy!

Basenotes Institution

Please post your impressions, I sort of detested it when I first smelled it and I now I feel strangely compelled to re-sample it.
    "You are here to enable the Divine purpose of the Universe to unfold. That is how important you are."

-- Eckhart Tolle

I agree with everyone else - it's hard not to like, but don't mistake that for boring. You'll really like it You blind bought Cedre if I remember correctly? That was much riskier!

I love this one!!! Yes, I do get the curry note but I like curry. I have only had this on for an hour and just a touch from the bottle on my wrist. So far so good. Amazing scent from Serge Lutens. I am coming to appreciate this house more and more as my tastes evolve. Can't figure why some are turned off by this scent... Their loss, my gain. Glad that I finally found a bottle of this one.
    Some Favorites
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial Black
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Byredo Bullion
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

It's the opening. To much cinnamen or other spice. Once you get through that it's good. I've tried Mysore, majuscale, santal 33, and some others. 10cc is still my favorite at half the price.