Code of Conduct

Default aqua dio gio armani men and women anyone know how to DIY?

looking to makie these from home as gifts, was wondering if anyone knew what the notews were. some others i would love to dup are rice and shae bbb shae cashmire bbb romance for women, unwrap me vic secret and old spice fresh scent...PLEASE HELP

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: aqua dio gio armani men and women anyone know how to DIY?

How close do you think you would be able to get to the actual scent?

The quickest way to your solution is to purchase some quality dupe fragrance oil and blend it with some perfumer's alcohol.

Try saveonscents.com. They have dupes of both Armani fragrances that you are looking for and they also carry perfumer's alcohol. They have changed the names for copyright reasons, but if you search "Armani", you will find a list of Armani dupes. Dupes are a dicey proposition in so far as some are very accurate and others just have a passing resemblance. I have never tried dupes of any of the fragrances you are looking for, so I can't speak to how well those dupes have been executed. But if this is for Christmas, it is probably your best shot at getting a reasonable facsimile in the time remaining.

For your purposes, the smartest move would be to buy something like a sampler pack (5 fragrances /15ml each) as each sample would be enough to make a 100ml bottle of fragrance and you will save about half over purchasing each oil individually.

Saveonscents also will produce their dupes in various products like showergel and cologne, so to further save time, it might be smart to have them simply produce whatever end result product (lotion, cologne, candle, handsoap, whatever...) you were looking to make with your version, and then repackage the product in whatever container or packaging you were planning to use.

Hope this helps.