Code of Conduct

Default Vintage Gucci PH= Super elegant, masculine, badass baus of a manly fragrance

I experienced vintage Gucci PH today, and I was amazed. It is just so rich, elegant, and masculine. I NEED IT. Where can I find a vintage bottle, or something similar? If I understood correctly Tom Ford made something similar?

It looks like this http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/G...omme-6831.html or close to this. It may have just had a gucci logo on the front...

They just don't make quality fragrances like that anymore

Default Re: Vintage Gucci PH= Super elegant, masculine, badass baus of a manly fragrance

A wonderful scent for sure.

Default Re: Vintage Gucci PH= Super elegant, masculine, badass baus of a manly fragrance

After 36 years still the best Gucci fragrance for men!

The original Gucci Pour Homme is complex and elegant, and I don't know any Tom Ford fragrance that smells like it.

Very classy , I like it very much.

Indeed an amazing creation.

- - - Updated - - -

@noggs

What Tom Ford frag would you recommend?

Its one of the BEST creations in the history of perfumery. Its up there with R de Capucci (in terms of fine italian perfumes.) I am fortunate to own bottles of these scents
    Last edited by EarNoseThroat; 5th December 2012 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EarNoseThroat View Post
    It s one of the BEST creations in the history of perfumery. It s up there with R de Capucci (in terms of fine italian perfumes.) I am fortunate to own bottles of these scents
    Apparently it's the signature scent of flakes and frauds.

A great classic.

Gotten to appreciate this scent very much, suits my fragrance tastes quite well.

Excellent masculine frag, i will always have this in my collection

a question about this, the vintage version the juice is RED?

thanks
    #TOP 5#: Polo Crest, Romeo Gigli,Jockey Club C&M, Jean Pascal Homme,Floris N 89

Quote Originally Posted by Dry_Martini View Post
    a question about this, the vintage version the juice is RED?

thanks
    No, the vintage juice is golden yellow.

An outstanding fragrance. It still sits at the top of the Gucci pile.
    Formerly known as Inselaffe

Quote Originally Posted by noggs View Post
    No, the vintage juice is golden yellow.
    thanks
    #TOP 5#: Polo Crest, Romeo Gigli,Jockey Club C&M, Jean Pascal Homme,Floris N 89