L'Artisan patchouli patch
Good morning !. Kenzo Power Cologne.
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
First full day wearing Avantgarde-Fetish from O'Driu
I couldn't repair your brakes sir, so I made the horn louder.
SOTD: YSL - L'Homme
PdN New York--first wearing; very nice, masculine--thanks Luckyscent
Eau de Patou by Jean Patou
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Brooklyn by Bond no.9
SotD - L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent (EDT + stick deo)
"We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown
"When you're all alone, when no one is watching, and there's no one around to impress, that is who you are" - Greg Laurie
.................................... Vetiver - Annick Goutal
Current Top Five:
1. Bois des Iles--Chanel
2. George Sand--Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier
3. L'Ame Soeur--Divine
4. Violet Blonde--Tom Ford
5. Santal Blush--Tom Ford
Bel Ami by Hermes
Chanel - Egoiste
SOTD: New York by Parfums de Nicolai.
SotE - Histoire de Parfums Blanc Violette.
First time from a sample (thanks Shiny Beast!) - the yummy:
1270 by Frapin
"Until you practice surrender, the spiritual dimension is something you read about, talk about, get excited about, write books about, think about, believe in — or don’t, as the case may be. It makes no difference. Not until you surrender does it become a living reality in your life."
-- Eckhart Tolle
Guerlain Vetiver pour Elle