"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Tom Ford Japon Noir
Tomorrow, it's either Erolfa or Silver Mountain Water.
Tomorrow - this for sure
Akkad by Lubin
SOTD: Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
I smell marshmallows!
Coeur de Vétiver Sacré - L'Artisan Parfumeur
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Chanel - Egoiste
Vintage Givenchy Gentleman
Snarky is as snarky does.
Acqua di Parma - Mandorlo di Sicilia
Aramis by Aramis
Portrait of a Lady
Love the mojito opening, but it doesn't really hang around. The rhubarb provides a little interest in the heart notes, but really this is just a rather conservative clean scent once that fun opening disappears. The basenotes are completely clean and anonymous. Elegant and well constructed for what it is.
vintage Van Cleef & Arpels pour Homme
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Terre d' Hermes Pure Parfum
Hermès Ambre Narguilé
“To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.”
Going old school Jules-Dior vintage formulation
Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Good morning all !. SotD is Bois 1920 Extreme.
Good Morning Basenotes Men: SOTD= Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
Comme des Garcons - Eau de parfum
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
"I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day..."
My Top 10 Spring :: AdP Colonia Oud :: Chanel PM Concentree :: Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum :: Tom Ford Grey Vetiver :: YSL Rive Gauche :: Mancera Aoud Cafe :: Amouage Journey :: Dior Fahrenheit :: Montale Full Incense :: Amouage Opus II ::