YSL La Nuit
SOTD : Dior Leather Oud & Tauer L'Air du Desert Marocain
AUSSIES, join our exclusive niche split club.
Amouage - Tribute, Homage and OPUS VII
Andy Tauer - Noontide Petals, Miriam and Loretta
HdP - Veni, Vidi, Vici and Rosam, Ambrarem, Petroleum
The Different Company - Oud Shamash, Oud for Love and Aurore Nomade
Guerlain - Sous Le Vent, Angélique Noire, Bois d'Armenie, Cruel Gardenia, Rose Barbare
and many more niches up for split...
Guerlain Homme Intense
I think I prefer the regular Homme. Enjoying the lime and mint again, but I hope this has a better base than the original.
Last edited by Darjeeling; 6th December 2012 at 12:47 AM.
Will be wearing Korrigan by Lubin
Either Envy for Men by Gucci or CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein.
DHI original formulation
I will be wearing
Down The Telegraph Road...
Sought to speed up my reaction via an alternate pathway utilizing lower activation energy with Halston Catalyst for Men today
"Nostalgia just ain't what it used to be"--Anonymous
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
FYI the new Levis ads are a HUGE PITA!
I smell marshmallows!
SOTD: Nasomatto - Silver Musk
Signature Story for Him - David Beckham
Christian Dior - Addict
Amouage Memoir Man
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier - Ambre Precieux
Noir Epices by EdP Frederick Malle.
Creed Millesime Imperial
Portrait of a Lady by EdP Frederic Malle
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
What I've Been Wearing:
One and only Burberry London
Down The Telegraph Road...
PdP - Maestrale