YSL La Nuit
SOTD : Dior Leather Oud & Tauer L'Air du Desert Marocain
AUSSIES, join our exclusive niche split club.
Amouage - Tribute, Homage and OPUS VII
Andy Tauer - Noontide Petals, Miriam and Loretta
HdP - Veni, Vidi, Vici and Rosam, Ambrarem, Petroleum
The Different Company - Oud Shamash, Oud for Love and Aurore Nomade
Guerlain - Sous Le Vent, Angélique Noire, Bois d'Armenie, Cruel Gardenia, Rose Barbare
and many more niches up for split...
Guerlain Homme Intense
I think I prefer the regular Homme. Enjoying the lime and mint again, but I hope this has a better base than the original.
Last edited by Darjeeling; 5th December 2012 at 11:47 PM.
Will be wearing Korrigan by Lubin
Either Envy for Men by Gucci or CK One Shock for Him by Calvin Klein.
DHI original formulation
I will be wearing
Sought to speed up my reaction via an alternate pathway utilizing lower activation energy with Halston Catalyst for Men today
"Are you a god?"
"Are you a wizard?"
"Are you a man?"
"Then what are you?"
"I am awake.."
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
FYI the new Levis ads are a HUGE PITA!
I smell marshmallows!
SOTD: Nasomatto - Silver Musk
Signature Story for Him - David Beckham
Christian Dior - Addict
Amouage Memoir Man
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier - Ambre Precieux
Noir Epices by EdP Frederick Malle.
Creed Millesime Imperial
Portrait of a Lady by EdP Frederic Malle
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
What I've Been Wearing:
One and only Burberry London
PdP - Maestrale