Code of Conduct

Default Mont Blanc Presence

This has been compared to Jaipur, and I do smell a resemblance. I'm wondering if they were composed by the same perfumer.
    Nevertheless, both are highly recommended by moi.

Default Re: Mont Blanc Presence

Yep, those are great ones. Jaipur being a little sweeter. My wife LOVES both on me. Powdery, warm and sweet. Great for Fall and Winter.

Own (and love Jaipur) and have tried MB Presence. Sorry, I don't get much resemblance, except the fact both are sweet. Jaipur is far more superior, especially on middle-dry down, imo.
    "I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day"..... I don't want to miss that

Current Top 12 Fall: | Gucci PH | Cacharel Nemo |
    YSL M7 | LAP L'Eau du Navigateur | Guerlain Heritage | YSL M7 OA | T.Mugler Pure Havane | Terre d'Hermes | Armani Attitude | T.Mugler B*Men | Lancome Miracle Homme | T.Mugler Pure Wood |

I find them to be very much a like, Jaipur (EDP) being much powdery, richer, denser and smooth with better longevity and sillage.

I think Jaipur is better.

They are not composed by the same perfumer. The nose behind Boucheron - Jaipur is Annick Menardo and the nose behind Mont Blanc - Presence is Corinne Cachen

Agree Jaipur is way better

May blind buy this stuff. I see it cheap in Ross, TJMaxx for around $20 for a 3.4oz. I sniffed Jaipur at Nordstrom and though I thought it smelled good, it wasn't Nordstrom price good.

Own both and like both.

Jaipur (and actually Diesel Zero Plus Masculine too) is spoilt for me by a a white floral accord in the middle that smells like something my grandmother would wear.

Presence is spoilt for me by a overly strong, soapy, scratchy, cheap smelling synthetic musk note that is there from the get go and stays around like the guy at a house party who can't take the hint that the hosts want to clear up and then go to bed. I have to mist this one so that the musk is weakened enough that I can smell the other components.

If I could find a frag that had the cinnamon-cardamom-heliotrope-tonka combo of these two but without the notes that do not agree with me, I would be in hog heaven.

Nothing can actually beat Jaipur Homme EDP in terms of quality, versatility and the beauty of it!