Code of Conduct

Default Vintage Dior Homme Sport, Fahrenheit Aqua, early reformulation Fahrenheit, or YSL L'homme.

I'm looking for a signature summer fragrance and I've narrowed it down to these 4. I'm leaning towards the vintage Dior Homme Sport with the silver collar because I don't have a ginger fragrance in my collection and I've heard this is the sport scent to get. Never smelled Fahrenheit Aqua so it would be a blind buy, but I've heard it's an excellent summer fragrance. Early 2000's bottle of Fahrenheit, because I'm a big fan of violet leaf, but I've worn Fahrenheit quite a bit in the past. Finally YSL's L'homme because it's also has ginger in it and everyone seems to enjoy it. Need some help picking one out and keep in mind I live in Florida.

Default Re: Vintage Dior Homme Sport, Fahrenheit Aqua, early reformulation Fahrenheit, or YSL L'homme.

Dior Homme Sport

Default Re: Vintage Dior Homme Sport, Fahrenheit Aqua, early reformulation Fahrenheit, or YSL L'homme.

DHS +1 but I would seek '08 version one without the silver and iris

Quote Originally Posted by MaxHeadroom View Post
    DHS +1 but I would seek '08 version one without the silver and iris
    Hmmm. The one I'm looking at is a DHS tester but it has the silver collar. I didn't know that there were 2 reformulations? Why does everything have to be so confusing with this line?

Between DHS and L'Homme; DHS
    I own and like the 2012 version

Quote Originally Posted by MikeJ View Post
    Between DHS and L'Homme; DHS
    I own and like the 2012 version
    I found a good deal on a 1.7 oz bottle and believe it's the original, because there's another version labeled 2012. I'm thinking if I like this version enough I might just go ahead and buy a 1.7 version of the the reform. As long as they're not extremely similar I will probably enjoy having both.

DHS

It does what it does really well. And I think it's more interesting than YSL

The 2012 version has iris in it, so if you are not a fan of that scent, you would probably be better off with the vintage which is more ginger and lemon in it. I have tried both and they are different. As for my preference, I personally would go for the reformulation of this FIRST, but then eventually track down a vintage bottle. I know it sounds backwards, but maybe what I am trying to say is while they are both excellent frags, I like the reformulated just a little more.