Code of Conduct

Default What a Disaster - Jaipur EDP is no longer stocked at FragranceNet or FragranceX

I have a very suspicious feeling this Gem may be coming to an end!!

Cheapsmells have it in stock. Is it time to stock pile?

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: What a Disaster - Jaipur EDP is no longer stocked at FragranceNet or FragranceX

Glad I picked it up a couple months ago.

Default Re: What a Disaster - Jaipur EDP is no longer stocked at FragranceNet or FragranceX

Glad I also have my full large bottle.

I have two full 100ml bottles but this is my signature smell so I reckon 10 more need to be ordered to last a fair bit of time.

It is sold at Department stores here in both the EDT and EDP. Don't panic yet. There is plenty around.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Got the EDP a while back by accident...

Ordered what I thought was the eft from a. No-name online store and they sent my order with the EDP... not complaining just not for me as a soon realized.. looking to get rid of it.

1280 adam, please can you tell me if it's a clear or frosted bottle?

Does anybody know how can I confirm if it's frosted or clear by looking at either Barcode or Batch number?

I will get it delivered so need to be sure that I am receiving frosted bottle only.

- - - Updated - - -

And there is no mention of it on Boucheron website either well no perfumes for that matter! I am panicking lol

- - - Updated - - -

WTF it's back in stock at FragranceNet. I think I am panicking for no reason.