Code of Conduct
    Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

Default Jo Loves is now shipping fragrances internationally

I received an email this week from Michelle Duncan-Smith in Customer Service at Jo Loves, informing me that they are now shipping fragrances internationally.

"We are able to offer 30ml size fragrances only, but these can be ordered in multiple quantities if so desired. In addition to this, we have introduced our new bespoke Gift Collections, which you can discover on www.joloves.com."

I wrote back to request that they contribute samples for a Sample Pass, to help US-based members to test and review them, since they are not stocked in any stores here yet. I will report back if I receive a reply. If we do have a sample pass, it will be after the New Year.

- - - Updated - - -

I received a polite reply from Charlotte McCarthy, Communications Director for Jo Loves.

Thank you so much for your email which Michelle has kindly forwarded to me. I am thrilled to see that you are already supporting Jo’s new venture JO LOVES via Basenotes and wanted to thank you for your continued support.

Whilst your proposal to highlight JO LOVES via your Sample Pass initiative presents us with an exciting and high profile opportunity, it is our hope that customers first discover the brand via our website, editorial reviews and word-of-mouth thus allowing us to share Jo’s creative inspiration alongside the product. With this in mind, may I ask that I revisit this opportunity with you as/when our brand strategy evolves.

In the meantime, I would love to keep in touch and share our exciting brand plans for 2013 which includes the launch of our first free-standing store here in London.

Wishing you a very happy holiday and all the very best for 2013!

So, no sample pass, unfortunately.

Perhaps some Basenoters across the pond will write a few reviews; personally I place more weight on reviews written by consumers than on those written by editors.
    Last edited by 30 Roses; 11th December 2012 at 05:49 PM.