Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Just Starting Out Sponsor

Default Re: You people realize that real smells are infinitely better than fake ones, right?

So let me get this straight ... the OP likes the smell of cheap chocolate and is a fan of Creed.

Excellent thread.

I'm just off to start one ... I like the smell of bread & butter pudding and am quite fond of Chanel.

Frag Bomb Squadron XIII

Default Re: You people realize that real smells are infinitely better than fake ones, right?

Fragrances are not always meant to smell of natural real things. Most are just meant to smell attractive enough to be worn and to make money for the fragrance houses. But hey, feel free to squeeze lemon juice or rub pineapple slices over your skin every time you wish to smell amazing.

About Creed coming close to smelling most natural... C'mon. Seriously?? Lay off the weed for a sec.
    Last edited by Diamondflame; 9th December 2012 at 12:14 PM.

When the gardenias are in bloom, I pick one and put it in my shirt pocket. Scent of the day. Or two. Nothing more needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Awakening950 View Post
    Am I the only one that finds it strange that the OP considers a Twix Bar natural?
    +1.
    I was going to note that Twix is by far a "real" chocolate. OP did not read ingredients. Also agree that unless freshly microwaved and applied, not much projection. Also, virtually no longevtity.

Side note: all scents are real.

I'd like to see the smell of a Twix bar replicated one day as an actual fragrance, chocolate, caramel and a crunchy dough could be interesting suggestions for a gourmand- preferably, an authentic, brand-name, rather than a fake one, lol.
    Currently wearing: Citrus & Wood by Yardley

Twix just plain sucks, imo. Nice perfumes on the other hand are awesome.