IMO Cool Water.
Thread: Curve or Cool water?
Hi I was wondering which would be the best choice out of these 2 because I recently saw their gift boxes and was thinking of buying one. Another thing is which one lasts longer,smells better, etc. And what would be the best time to wear them. Also Im talking about the originals not their counter parts thanks again.
IMO Cool Water.
I think women tend to love both but I don't think Curve smells good at all. Cool Water is a pretty good bargain, I would purchase that out of the two.
Don't like either one, but I would go with Coolwater if I had to. Curve isn't bad, it's just sharp.
Curve= fruity fresh
Cool Water= soapy clean
Cool Water will last a little longer, but Curve attracts the ladies better.
Both are better done, even at their time of release, but not for the price these are going for now. Curve is the better deal IMO. Let it be known I am not a fan of soapy scents, tho.
Curve for sure.
"I am a robot and I like cheese"
1. Axe Kilo
2. Lectric Shave
3. Vicks Vapor Rub
4. Febreze Pour Homme
5. Preferred Stock
Cool Water by miles (especially in its vintage form).
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Cool Water by a long shot
If it's for your own enjoyment then whichever you like the smell of more. If you're a young guy and really just want something that young girls are going to enjoy on the other hand Curve may serve you better, but if you're older then probably go with Cool Water. However if this has more to do with your grooming and you simply want to smell clean and presentable at any age, and to make a good impression on people in general go Cool Water.
Also let it be known that my idea of clean and presentable = Worth Pour Homme. Vintage. Which probably smells like a wet badger in a pine forest to most people under thirty :P
I enjoy Coolwater more but honestly I've gotten exponentially more compliments from Curve (albeit like 10 years ago though)
cool water by far
My Top '10' : (In no particular order)
- Dolce & Gabbana: Pour Homme (vintage)
- Mancera: Cedrat Boise/Sand Aoud
- Van Cleef & Arpels: Pour Homme
- Acqua di Parma: Colonia Leather/Oud
- Davidoff: Leather Blend Edp
- Ferrari: Essence Oud Edp
- YSL: Kouros (Fraîcheur)
- Dior: Fahrenheit (Aqua)
- Dior: Eau Noire
- Knize Ten
Cool Waters is going to have better longevity and sillage, but is best worn in the Spring and Summer.
I'm not OLD...I'm VINTAGE!
Definitely Cool Water... Curve isn't bad, however.
I like and have small bottles of both. I would go with Curve.
Cool water. It's not even close.
A no-brainer IMO. The vintage Cool Water recommendations are spot on, but even in it's current formulation it still beats Curve hands down.
I forgot about Curve lol wow about 10 years ago it was THE MUST HAVE. Woman love Curve still...