Thread: Which of these would You choose
Dior Homme Intense
Chanel Allure Homme Sport
Midnight in Paris
Ready set go.
I'm trying to choose one myself of these six and it's really a toss up
I'm leaning towards DHI though
Only one I have not had the pleasure is MiP (on my list.)
I seem to grab Tobacco Vanille most. Followed by London followed by Aventus (batch issues makes this one all over the place.)
For me, it would be difficult to decide between DHI and Burberry London
Either Burberry London or Tobacco Vanille
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Aventus- just ahead of TV
Come on, your fragrance list is all over the map. Boss Bottled vs Tom Ford TV vs Creed Aventus?
It would help greatly in making constructive suggestions if you could indicate your preferences and where you would like to take your current wardrobe as well as any budget constraints.
Dior Homme Intense is wayyyy better than the others to me...
Dior Homme Intense.
I'm not OLD...I'm VINTAGE!
Tobacco Vanille, closely followed by Aventus
DHI is the only one I would wear from your list. Go with your gut, I say.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
DHI no question!
Some good ones on there, but if I could only pick one, I'd go with DHI.
"We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown
"When you're all alone, when no one is watching, and there's no one around to impress, that is who you are" - Greg Laurie
Aventus followed closely by TV and DHI.
Tobacco Vanille from those if your putting up the cash. The DHI if you can find the original formulation and can find someone to part with it. Aventus just didnt do it for me.
Aventus, closely followed by Dior Homme Intense