View Poll Results: Brit or London?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Burberry London

2 50.00%
  • Burberry Brit

2 50.00%

Default Burberry Brit vs London

Hey ladies, I could only sample with Brit, didn't have London for women in my area, I'd like to know your opinion on these both here and which one will be a better Christmas gift. The special lady is a very young, sweet and classy lady. Please give me your opinions on these both, which is better and why, I know its all personal preference but I cant test London, so help me out!

EDIT : Also please tell me what you think about the Burberry EDP for women, I forgot to add that into the poll!
    Last edited by Kerol; 9th December 2012 at 02:37 PM.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Burberry Brit vs London

Burberry Brit is strong, powdery and floral but not suffocating or heavy. Very smouldering and bracing. Quite a sophisticated womans scent and I can't imagine a teenage brat wearing this. Woman that takes care of herself and with a dose of formality. I find this scent to be quite floral and almond like, albeit the notes list does not appear to be floral whatsoever. This scent made me appreaciate Burberry Brit For Men a bit more and I find it to be quite complementary with this scent. The longevity and projection are excellent on this one especially if you can find it in EDP. This would be my choice for your lady friend!

Burberry London is
    Very sweet and overpowering fragrance, this should only be applied in moderation.
    For me this is not a floral scent, because it's to sweet like a candy. Anyways it is very longlasting.
    I'm not OLD...I'm VINTAGE!

Thanks so much, have you any opinions on the original Burberry for women?

Quote Originally Posted by southerngardens View Post
    Burberry Brit is strong, powdery and floral but not suffocating or heavy. Very smouldering and bracing. Quite a sophisticated womans scent and I can't imagine a teenage brat wearing this. Woman that takes care of herself and with a dose of formality. I find this scent to be quite floral and almond like, albeit the notes list does not appear to be floral whatsoever. This scent made me appreaciate Burberry Brit For Men a bit more and I find it to be quite complementary with this scent. The longevity and projection are excellent on this one especially if you can find it in EDP. This would be my choice for your lady friend!

Burberry London is
    Very sweet and overpowering fragrance, this should only be applied in moderation.
    For me this is not a floral scent, because it's to sweet like a candy. Anyways it is very longlasting.
    Funny that I should have the opposite impression. Or maybe the same impression, but different interpretation. I find Brit to be a little strident. London is definitely more of a fruity floral. I don't take it to be a candyfloss scent at all, which I associate with an overdose of vanilla. In my opinion, it's the younger of the two, but I'm in my thirties and this is my everyday scent. Applied scantily (as in a single spray, divided between neck and both wrists), it's quite lovely and fun. I just wouldn't call it particularly sophisticated.