Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: You’re going away for 6 months and have room for only ONE fragrance…what fragrance do you take?

Chanel Egoiste.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Default Re: You’re going away for 6 months and have room for only ONE fragrance…what fragrance do you take?

Hot weather- aramis bermuda tonic cold weather- gucci pour homme

UK=GOING AWAY=GOING TO PRISON... JubXXV, heavy on frankincense- tell them all my body is a temple and NOBODY should defile it.

Quote Originally Posted by suds View Post
    UK=GOING AWAY=GOING TO PRISON... JubXXV, heavy on frankincense- tell them all my body is a temple and NOBODY should defile it.
    I would not go into the showers in prison wearing JubXXV if I was you.

Azzaro Pour Homme

I would take Aventus. It isn't my favorite scent, nor is it the one that gets me the most compliments, but it is excellent, and it's easily the most versatile scent I own. For a 6 month trip, I would value versatility above all.

I think this thread is fun to think about. When I was a kid, I applied to be a foreign exchange student. The first month after being accepted into the program was bizarre because I had to wait about six weeks before I'd find out where I'd be going, which made it impossible to know how to prepare. I ended up spending a year in South America, and I loved it. One of the most important lessons I learned was that preparing for the unexpected is always a wise way to go.

In the end, versatility is key. So... Aventus isn't my favorite, but it's perfect for preparing for the unknown. It's formal enough, yet casual enough, flirty enough yet businesslike. It's pretty much a can't go wrong scent. It's nearly goof-proof.
    Last edited by L'Homme Blanc Individuel; 10th December 2012 at 08:18 PM.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hunter View Post
    I would not go into the showers in prison wearing JubXXV if I was you.
    DAMN it's that good?

Chanel Allure Sport

I think its an incredibly versatile scent [hot / cold / - smart / casual - day / evening etc] moreover it is inoffensive; while everyone may not love it I doubt many people out their cannot stand it which is an important consideration if you're only going to have one scent.

Creed Cuir de Russie.

DIOR HOMME and DIOR HOMME INTENSE, layering both

Pure Havane

French Lover or 34 Boulevard Saint Germain.

for swap/sale:

Quote Originally Posted by Norstrřm View Post
    Easy...

I could live with YSL Rive Gauche pour homme as an alternative, if all the Chanel Égoďste on earth had evaporated... But then again, a world without Égoďste would doubtfully be worth living in....
    exactly this....

Quote Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post
    French Lover or 34 Boulevard Saint Germain.
    Interesting. I'm a big fan of 34 Boulevard St. Germain as well, but wouldn't have thought of this as a scent for this topic. For you, is it because of the complexity?

CdG Vettiveru. I don't have a rational explanation. Just that every time I put it on, I'm like, "Man, I LOVE this stuff!"

Aventus
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Amouage Reflection or Amouage Ciel ( Royal Oud would be considered )

Overcome By Fumes

Fumerie Turque

Once upon a time I would have said Millesime Imperiale however I believe if this option were given to me today it would be Villoresi Uomo (somewhere really warm) or Montale Dark Aoud (anywhere else).
    The Large Print Giveth And The Small Print Taketh Away