Code of Conduct

Default Dior Eau Sauvage Fraicheur Cuir - is it a limited edition, a limited-to-Europe frag, or what?

I have one small bottle of this that I am using with restraint and discipline. What I'd really like to do is roll around in a liberal drench of it. Someone out there tell me, please - is this part of the "permanent" line now, or has it disappeared already? Is it easily available in Europe if not in the U.S.? Thanks kindly.
    J.

Sur la Plage

Default Re: Dior Eau Sauvage Fraicheur Cuir - is it a limited edition, a limited-to-Europe frag, or what?

It seems to be part of the Dior marketing strategy. Good flankers are not easily found in the US, but the bad flankers are.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: Dior Eau Sauvage Fraicheur Cuir - is it a limited edition, a limited-to-Europe frag, or what?

Limited edition.

When I was in Italy and France in May, it was relatively widely available, I saw it in several stores. But I have no idea whether it's going to remain in the stores or not. I smelled it briefly, interesting, with a touch of leather, but I still prefer the regular one.

cacio

Picked mine up from a Dior boutique. Haven't seen it elsewhere.

It seems to be readily available on the internet these days. If you are concerned about the possibility of it disappearing altogether, a backup bottle might be a good idea.

I was in France this summer. No fraicheur cuir in any of the perfume shops I visited (Nocibé, Marionnaud, Douglas).
    by the time you can afford good speakers, you can't hear the difference

Strawberry net has it

It went from widely available in French shops to unavailable in a year. Now it seems your only way of getting this is online.
    by the time you can afford good speakers, you can't hear the difference

Did you get it from the one in NYC?
    Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Picked mine up from a Dior boutique. Haven't seen it elsewhere.
    - - - Updated - - -

Ended up ordering it from Strawberry.com. Thanks for everyone's assistance.