Code of Conduct

Default Burberry London and Histoires de parfums 1828 dry down is very similar???

anyone else thinks Burberry London for men and 1828 by Histoires de Parfums have the same dry down? or let's say the same dry down profile?

Default Re: Burberry London and Histoires de parfums 1828 dry down is very similar???

For me, very different and I own both.

Default Re: Burberry London and Histoires de parfums 1828 dry down is very similar???

I'm trying each one of those on one arm, London from the bottle and 1828 from a sample, after a few hours I find they smell similar. I really love Burberry London and own 2 bottles already but I'm trying to decide if it's also worth it to get a full bottle of 1828.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    I'm trying each one of those on one arm, London from the bottle and 1828 from a sample, after a few hours I find they smell similar. I really love Burberry London and own 2 bottles already but I'm trying to decide if it's also worth it to get a full bottle of 1828.
    Absolutely worth it IMO.

Thanks hednic! I was hoping more people who own both can give their feedback but it looks like either not many basenoters are interested to do a side by side comparison or not many have them both at the same time in their collection.