Code of Conduct

Thread: GDG play GREEN

Default GDG play GREEN

tried a sample today..i used the entire sample vial...its smells like fresh cut spearmint and a green grassy note..i did enjoy this fragrance but after about 3 hours it is completely gone...no skin scent left either. i wish this scent lasted longer..i dont know of this sample was "watered down"..if i bought this bottle it would be gone in a week

- - - Updated - - -

no sillage,,the only way i could smell this was to put my nose directly on my arm and sniff in as hard as i could
    14 sprays of DRAKKAR NOIR should do it

Dependent

Default Re: GDG play GREEN

Ok, I had the same experience. I loved it so much in Barney's that I snatched up a full bottle. I sprayed in on the next day and I couldn't smell it after a short while. I applied a little more a couple of hours later, and still had the same experience. So, needless to say, I was a little sad about my purchase, but, I tried it again the next day, and BAM, it was a powerhouse the whole day...well, I don't know if I should say "powerhouse" because it's not a sillage monster, but it's longevity was awesome that next day. I really can't figure out what happened, it's like my nose honed in on it and never let go. The exact same thing happened to my wife...that first day I kept asking if she could smell it on me and she said not really. Then, the next day she kept asking me what I was wearing and I said it was Green Play and she loved it and said that for some reason she could really smell it all that day. AND, still, now that I've owned if for about 6 months, every time I wear it I smell it all day. It's one of my favorite frags.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that you need to give it another shot and see if this same thing happens to you. It was weird how it changed like that for my wife and I. I know you don't have you sample cause you used it all, but if you get a chance try it out again and see what happens.

Default Re: GDG play GREEN

cool, i will buy some more samples next time i place an order from luckyscent...i am between this and penhaligons juniper sling for my "Fresh Pick" for spring and summer
    14 sprays of DRAKKAR NOIR should do it