Thread: Axe Vice - cologne counterpart?
Anyone remember Axe Vice (yes I know everyone here hates Axe)? Wasn't too long ago I was in 7 or 8th grade and that was being sprayed by everyone and a couple years ago I think it got discontinued for some funny reasons.
Wondering if there was a cologne that Axe sort of copied for Vice as people have discussed here before that Axe has done that before with several other deodorants?
Thanks in advance
Last edited by dondadda; 12th July 2014 at 11:44 AM.
I got a very old edt spray of this which I only used as air refresher as it smelled ok but not really to my tastes. It did not remind me of another fragrance in particular.
My Top '10' : (In no particular order)
- Dolce & Gabbana: Pour Homme (vintage)
- Annick Goutal: Ambre Fetiche
- Loewe: Esencia/Pour Homme/Solo
- Davidoff: Leather Blend Edp
- Amouage: Epic
- MPG: Santal Noble
- Acqua di Parma: Colonia Intensa Oud
- Histoires de Parfums: 1740 Marquis de Sade
- Pal Zileri: Cuoio
- YSL: Kouros (Fraicheur)