Code of Conduct

Hybrid View

Default Mystery free sample!?

I recently bought a small decant of Tom Ford Noir de Noir on eBay (awesome frag but I'm going to need some convincing that it's any better than the recently released TF Noir) and with it, the vendor 'kaoslink' enclosed a 1ml sample of something he labelled SNK (CIT) which, frankly, smells of lemon washing up liquid and gave me a bit of a headache... any ideas what this stuff might be? I've emailed to ask him but so far, no reply.

Default Re: Mystery free sample!?

Quote Originally Posted by voodoodanny View Post
    I recently bought a small decant of Tom Ford Noir de Noir on eBay (awesome frag but I'm going to need some convincing that it's any better than the recently released TF Noir) and with it, the vendor 'kaoslink' enclosed a 1ml sample of something he labelled SNK (CIT) which, frankly, smells of lemon washing up liquid and gave me a bit of a headache... any ideas what this stuff might be? I've emailed to ask him but so far, no reply.
    He usually gives out damples of YKIMS Ozone.

Good seller that chap - he will deffo reply - always does

Quote Originally Posted by Dailey View Post
    He usually gives out damples of YKIMS Ozone.

Good seller that chap - he will deffo reply - always does
    You beat me to it. I also received the same sample when I bought a decant of Green Valley from him.

THAT'S what that stuff is?! I thought it was just a sort of alcohol sanitiser if you didn't like the sample! I should go and dig out those samples now...

But yes, he's a great seller, one of my favourites on eBay.

Aah, thanks for your helpful reply! You're right, he's an excellent seller. There was a problem with my payment going through and he was wonderfully polite and understanding about the whole debacle. Consider this my positive endorsement should anyone be thinking of using him. Also, in fairness, I only emailed to ask him about the sample last night but curiosity got the better of me so I turned to BN in the interim.

Well, it turns out my freebie was SpaceNK's Citrina and not washing up liquid as I had originally suspected. Not pleasant at all, but the gesture was very much appreciated

I just got a sample of YKIMS SOAB. Just asking what that is too. Will report when I know more.

Very nice and pleasant vendor. Fast and efficient and sorted me out very satisfactorily over a query. Nice authentic decant. I will certainly use him again. Not too sure about the smell of this freebie either but it was a generous gift as I had only bought one decant and not spent the required amount for another sample.

- - - Updated - - -

He is a really lovely and attentive vendor. Says he will try and send a piccy of the bottle if he gets a moment. I highly recommend him for decants. (No personal affiliations).