...from a sample...
Tomorrow I might wear Rochas Man by Rochas.
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Eau Sauvage Parfum
Nejma I by P.M.
Really loving wearing this - ELDO is slowly becoming one of my favourite houses.
I smell marshmallows!
SOTD: Nasomatto - Silver Musk
I think I prefer it to A*Men because the boozy opening keeps it lighter. Goes a bit boring with its simple, sweet caramel drydown.
Hermes Bel Ami (J.C.Ellena version)
Wanted: Rochas Macassar
Terre d'Hermes Parfum
......Habit Rouge, vintage EDT
Happy Birthday, easyfish!!!
Prince Classic - Dalli-Werke
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Good morning all !. SotD is L'Heure Bleue.
Happy Birthday easyfish
Nasomatto Black Afgano
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
Caron - L'Anarchiste
Van Cleef & Arpels - Tsar
Barista Elixir by Legendary Fragrances
Current Top 5
1. Creed Aventus
2. A*Men Pure Malt
3. L'instant Extreme
4. Nasomatto Duro
5. CDG - Kyoto
Testing Korrigan by Lubin Korrigan.jpg
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Monsieur de Givenchy
ex alto fulgor
Happy Birthday Easyfish
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Terre d' Hermes Pure Parfum
Amouage - Jubilation XXV
Dunhill For Men (1934)
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):