Code of Conduct

Default The London perfume company

Hi ,

Does anyone have any experience with these ? I've received a bottle of creed green valley as a gift and it smells noticeably different to another bottle ive been using . I've checked then out and their creeds are noticeably cheaper than anywhere else. Is it fake ?

- - - Updated - - -

Also just noticed , no batch number , anywhere!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?

Basenotes Member

Default Re: The London perfume company

I tried to get a bottle of that very fragrance from LPS on the 25th Nov. My order was stuck on "processing" for a few days so I tried to contact them, as this was a present for my father's birthday.
    No response.
    LPS have no phone number, either, which made me feel a bit itchy over the whole thing. About a week went by with a couple of emails sent by me, chasing for progress. Not a long time, granted, but the birthday was looming at the beginning of Dec and I needed an answer. Still nothing. The only thing that got a response was to open a dispute with Paypal. This was LPS's response, verbatim:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We are so sorry for a late response. We are getting a very late response from our stock department as if the item is still in stock or not. However the item is not in stock. We have fully refunded you

Regards,

London Perfume Shop Team

Remarkably poor grammar aside, I can't believe it takes a week to check on a stock level that really ought to be computerised.

To be honest, I bought some Terre d'Hermes from them a couple of week's before and that is genuine juice. However, their lack of a phone number and staggeringly poor customer service is something I cannot bear. Cheapsmells and escentual will be getting my service from now on.

Russell

You appear to be talking about two different websites here. The opening post is regarding the London Perfume Company:

http://www.thelondonperfumecompany.com

The reply from Russell is regarding the London Perfume Shop:

http://www.londonperfumeshop.co.uk/

------------

The London Perfume Company are an excellent retailer in my opinion. I've used them many times and have had no issues. The London Perfume Shop however......I have no experience of.

Basenotes Member

So we are. Ignore all.

Hello!

Although you were talking about a different company who we have no affiliation with - we'd just thought we would clarify all our products on The London Perfume Company are 100% genuine - guaranteed!

Feel free to have a look round and if you have any further questions, let us know.

The London Perfume Company Team.
    ~ The London Perfume Company

Great Perfume Company! Great deals!

Quote Originally Posted by londonperfumeco View Post
    Hello!

Although you were talking about a different company who we have no affiliation with - we'd just thought we would clarify all our products on The London Perfume Company are 100% genuine - guaranteed!

Feel free to have a look round and if you have any further questions, let us know.

The London Perfume Company Team.
    Smelling Good In My Wheelchair