Code of Conduct

Default Gucci Pour Homme 2

Is this Fragrance Discontinued ?
    If so what is the proof ?

Default Re: Gucci Pour Homme 2

still available for purchase on the gucci website.

Yup, just picked up a 3.3 ounce bottle. Beautiful bottle, lovely juice. However I have heard rumors that it has been discontinued and Noticed that at my local sephora they are no longer carrying the 50 ml and have not been getting shipments of the 100 ml. Also I have seen it mentions in other place online
    Last edited by Picard; 13th December 2012 at 02:57 AM.

No one seems to be sure - there is a lot of speculation that it has been discontinued (so I bought 2 bottles a few months back), but it seems to be still available - but it may be that they are still just getting rid of their inventory.

So, that question has been asked dozens of times, but really no one seems sure yet. I would err on the side of caution and grab a spare if you like it a lot...
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Pure White Cologne
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
    by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
    5. Clive Christian - 1872
    6. Montale - Aoud Legacy
    7. Xerjoff - Nio
    8. Neela Vermeire - Bombay Bling
    9. The Different Company - De Bachmakov
    10. Chanel - Allure Homme Edition Blanche

Probably a wise choice. I have just emailed Gucci customer service with this question.

i dont see why, its one of the best scents a sephora would have to offer. I dont understand!!!

Can still be found every now and then on online retail sites.

Probably only discontinued in some regions. Haven't seen it in Denmark for a long time. Got the last 100mL bottle at my local store, when I discovered the fragrance. Nice scent and a pity if it ends up disco'ed definitely like GPH (2003). Was sad to find that GPH was discontinued, especially because that even though the stores had testers of it, but no stock, they would not even let me buy a tester... They probably ended up being thrown out.
    - Mark

…GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE!

"OOOOOOH WHAT A GOAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE, ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!"

Are you an oenophile? Join our wine group! http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=108

This seems to be a point of great confusion. It disappeared for a little while on the Gucci website as well as not having been available at retailers either altogether or in the smaller bottle. I did, in fact , ask an SA at my local Von Maur that is always well informed about this very topic a few months ago. At that time they didn't have any in stock but she said she expected more in but had heard from some industry sources that it would be discontinued. Well, months later they do have the 100ml bottles again and have heard nothing further about any talk of discontinuation in the near future.

Stay tuned, this will probably be the subject of many rumors for some time to come.
    Current Favorites:
    1. Le 3me Homme - Caron
    2. Yatagan - Caron
    3. Van Cleef & Arples Pour Homme
    4. Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme
    5. Kouros - YSL
    6. L'Anarchiste - Caron
    7. Xeryus - Givenchy
    8. V.I.P. Special Reserve - Giorgio Beverly Hills
    9. The Dreamer - Versace
    10. Nobile - Gucci

Currently available at Cheapsmells, probably not for long:

http://www.cheapsmells.com/productPa...productId=8611

Can be found in few online stores in my country but not in Sephora or other parfume stores.

- - - Updated - - -

Can be found in few online stores in my country but not in Sephora or other parfume stores.

still in stock around me. just bought it from sephora in US.

I hoarded it for these rumours, it seems they are ending up residues here in Italy (some chains don't stock it anymore!), also read somewhere here there should be an essence version taking place around february 2013!
    "The Exodus is here... The Happy Ones are near..Let's get together before we get much older!"
    - Pete Townshend

This is so bizarre. GphII disappears from stores and then it reappears months later. When it showed up again at my local Nordstrom, even the SA was surprised to see it there. I called Gucci a few months ago and was told they'd discontinued it and that they were selling through their remaining stock. They said it would be removed from their website last, just as Gucci Pour Homme (2003) had this summer. And yet, months later, it's still being sold. I even spotted it again at Sephora. So strange.

Regardless, I picked up a backup bottle and I'm glad I did. Looking at the code underneath my bottle, it says it was made in January 2012. I wonder if there's a newer batch than that? If we start seeing a 2013 batch next year, that sure would indicate it hasn't been discontinued.
    In my swap list: Gucci Pour Homme (2003) BNIB.
    I'm looking for Reflection Man or Andy Warhol (silver bottle w/Andy's face)

Not yet. It's still here (U.S.)