...from a sample...
Crimson by Hind Al Oud
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Creed Bois du Portugal. Yea, me too.
A blind buy that has continued to grow on me. Beautiful.
Indigo by Gant
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Diptyque - Tam Dao
Valentino - Vendetta Uomo
Wanted: Rochas Macassar
TSAR by Van Cleef&Arpels
Biagiotti's Roma Uomo.
Leather Oud by Dior
CK Obsession for men
Last edited by Spoombung; 13th December 2012 at 07:34 AM.
X for Men by Clive Christian
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Creed Green Irish Tweed
02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Tauer
Guerlain Encens Mythique du Desert
Creed - Bois du Portugal
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Burberry London for Men
Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman