...from a sample...
Crimson by Hind Al Oud
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Creed Bois du Portugal. Yea, me too.
A blind buy that has continued to grow on me. Beautiful.
Indigo by Gant
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Diptyque - Tam Dao
Valentino - Vendetta Uomo
Wanted: Rochas Macassar
TSAR by Van Cleef&Arpels
Biagiotti's Roma Uomo.
Leather Oud by Dior
CK Obsession for men
Last edited by Spoombung; 13th December 2012 at 08:34 AM.
X for Men by Clive Christian
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frťdťric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driý) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacrť (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privť (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Creed Green Irish Tweed
02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Tauer
Guerlain Encens Mythique du Desert
Creed - Bois du Portugal
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Burberry London for Men
Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Versace Black Jeans.
Giorgio Beverly Hills V.I.P Special Reserve
1. Le 3me Homme - Caron
2. Yatagan - Caron
3. Van Cleef & Arples Pour Homme
4. Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme
5. Kouros - YSL
6. L'Anarchiste - Caron
7. Xeryus - Givenchy
8. V.I.P. Special Reserve - Giorgio Beverly Hills
9. The Dreamer - Versace
10. Nobile - Gucci
Straight shave, Brylcreem and Black Aoud (Montale)
…GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE! …GOŌSTE!
"OOOOOOH WHAT A GOAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE, ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!"
Are you an oenophile? Join our wine group! http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=108
ďArenít you a little short for a stormtrooper?Ē
Piper Nigrum - lol jumping on a flight in an hour - might be banned from the flight - rofl
"We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown
"When you're all alone, when no one is watching, and there's no one around to impress, that is who you are" - Greg Laurie
SotD - L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme by Guerlain
Dior - Oud Ispahan
Old Spice Original EDT
Vetiver by Zara from a new bottle (thanks Joe!)
"You are here to enable the Divine purpose of the Universe to unfold. That is how important you are."
-- Eckhart Tolle
Parfum d'Empire ~ Ambre Russe
From a sample...
Acca Kappa 1869
SotE - Back to Black.
Last edited by JON RODGERS; 13th December 2012 at 04:36 PM.
1. Creed - Spice & Wood
2. Creed - Aventus
3. Dior - Vetiver
4. by Kilian - Incense Oud
5. Puredistance - Black
6. by Kilian - Cruel Intentions
7. Armani Privť - Oud Royal
8. BrŁckner - Aoud 1
9. Creed - Royal English Leather
10. House of Matriarch - Blackbird
Grey vetiver sample for me. Not bad...
Halston Z-14 (vintage)
Tom Ford Musk Pure
Naomi Goodsir - Cuir Velours (testing a full 1ml sample)