Code of Conduct

Default Meerschaum by Soivohle

Good morning everybody,

I have stumbled over this a couple of times and really think I should look into it closer now. It is, of course, not available at my end, so I am first asking for your opinion and advice (before I take any risqué steps ):
    I am very intrigued by the concept of leather and tobacco, most of all, with my signature scent, if I had to choose one, Tabac Blond. I like rich extraits that open daringly but mellow out eventually. Which other leather frag could you compare the leather note in Meerschaum compare to?
    Would I like it given my taste and wardrobe or is it too austere and harsh for me? Sillage is, as I would assume, quiet? Too quiet?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Default Re: Meerschaum by Soivohle

Does seem very interesting:

from fragrantica:

Meerschaum features elegant and very intense layered tobacco with a rich green undertone, spices, floral accord, cedar, wild chamomile, a dark leathery amber and green moss. Available as 4,5 and 15 ml perfume absolute. The nose behind this fragrance is Liz Zorn.

for swap/sale:

Meerschaum is fantastic in all ways. I still prefer Tobacco and Tulle for myself. Can't go wromg with either IMO.

Thank you, thebeck! Could you be a bit more specific? Any associations possible?

Quote Originally Posted by thebeck View Post
    Meerschaum is fantastic in all ways. I still prefer Tobacco and Tulle for myself. Can't go wromg with either IMO.
    thebeck: I am curious why you prefer, or preferred at the time you posted this note, Tobacco and Tulle to Meerschaum. I just ordered the Meerschaum, but not the T&T so would be interested in your observations. Thanks.