Coromandel by Chanel
...from a sample: Baïmé...!
Last edited by Trauerkraut; 16th December 2012 at 08:43 AM.
Will be wearing Jules by Dior
Witness by Jacques Bogart (1992)
***My favourite from my collection***
-------- Amouage Tribute Attar
------ Serge Lutens: Ambre Sultan
-------- Les Exclusifs de Chanel: Sycamore
------ Amouage: Fate Man
-------- Amouage: Epic Man
------ Tom Ford Private Blend: Noir de Noir
-------- Terre D'Hermès Pure Parfum
------ EDP FM: Carnal Flower
-------- Neela Vermire Creations: Trayee
------ Dior: Leather Oud
------- Hermèssence: Ambre Narguilé
Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille
Last edited by VanillaCloud; 16th December 2012 at 04:00 AM.
I smell marshmallows!
(from a sample)
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Vetiver Ambrato - Bois 1920
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Pierre Balmain Ebene
Jovan Sex Appeal
Chanel - Coromandel
from a sample
I don't have a signature fragrance. My signature changes a little bit every day, why shouldn't my fragrance?
Terre d'Hermes EDT
Yup, I got the limited edition bottle
Testing Secraction by O'driu in both versions
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
For good, anatomic reasons, scent fosters memory more readily than any other sense.
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Millesime Imperial. Creed.
Caron - Pour un homme de Caron