Code of Conduct

Default My new favorite fragrance!

Yesterday I went to my local perfume shop to smell some new fragrances. I saw something on the counter that I never thought I would ever see in that store.
    It was Profumum Roma - Dulcis In Fundo.
    I fell in love ss soon as I sprayed some on a paper strip and smelled it. Mouth-watering to say at least!

This is exactly the type of scent I've been looking for! All I got was freshly baked cinnamon/orange cookies dipped with layers of the finest, richest, creamiest vanilla there is. Just wonderful. I had found my new favorite fragrance!

Sweet, warm, edible, my God. It's a shame that the price is too much for me to spend on a fragrance. 240$ for a 100 ml at Luckyscent. That's a lot! But hey, you really get what you're paying for. The paper strip that I sprayed it on is about 2 feet away from me, and I can smell it in the air! Projection is beastly from the paper strip, on skin it's excellent. Longevity wise, 14+ hrs easily.

Gourmand lovers, go and get this! I know I will.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: My new favorite fragrance!

Glad you found and like this one, bro. Doesn't sound like my thing, but sounds nice and I can see women liking this one alot.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsteve View Post
    Glad you found and like this one, bro. Doesn't sound like my thing, but sounds nice and I can see women liking this one alot.
    Thank you bro!
    This smells divine on my girlfriend, it's classified as unisex btw. Thanks for you comment!

Post Thanks / Like

I am not a fan of hypergourmands, but Profvmvm doesn't shy away - extreme power and realism. If you like almond milk, you should also try their Acqua Dolce, a concentrated, sweet, coconutty almond milk bomb.

cacio

Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post
    I am not a fan of hypergourmands, but Profvmvm doesn't shy away - extreme power and realism. If you like almond milk, you should also try their Acqua Dolce, a concentrated, sweet, coconutty almond milk bomb.

cacio
    Thank you so much, I will deff check that one out!