Amouage Homage Attar.
Thread: What becomes a legend most?
In your opinion, what's the drop-dead sexiest fragrance a woman can wear? Nothing unisex, nothing in your collection, just the most arousing, mesmerizing, heart-thumping perfume a woman can wear.
Since I'm asking men for their opinions, I'm posting this in the Male section. I admit that I don't really know where this thread belongs, in terms of site rules.
Anyway guys, what drives you wild?
Amouage Homage Attar.
Why nothing unisex? Tastes will differ from man to man, enjoying even those termed "unisex."
Maybe some men really like it when their woman splashes on Eau Sauvage or Derby.
"No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel
Hasu-no-Hana by Grossmith
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
I think Donna Karan Cashmere Mist is pretty nice... in spite of the bad reviews I saw on it.
And Sarah Jessica Parker has a couple of good ones... Lovely, and NYC.
Just my opinion.
Nina Ricci's Fille d'Eve by Germaine Cellier, long discontinued. Parfum for preference, or Dans la Nuit (original, vintage EDP formulation from the Moon/Stars lalique bottle or the five-ounce spray) by Worth. If we have to pick something modern then I'll say Love, Chloe.
Hypnotic Poison - Christian Dior. The love of my life sprayed some on herself last time I dragged her around the fragrance department at House of Fraser and we both immediately fell under its spell.
sailing the Oceans of Boredom...
In my opinion, classics like Le Dix by Balenciaga.
My current crush started that fateful day when she wore Bulgari Black.
These are all very sexy to smell on a woman:
Rose 31, Le Labo
Midnight Oud, Juliette Has a Gun
Oud for Love, The Different Company
Amore Nomade, The Different Company
Bond No. 9 - Astor Place
Avril Lavigne - Forbidden Rose
1. Xerjoff - Nio
2. Creed - Aventus
3. Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
4. The Different Company - De Bachmakov
5. Dior - Homme Sport 2008
6. Montale - Aoud Legacy
7. Creed - Virgin Island Water
8. by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
9. Creed - Original Cologne
10. Clive Christian - 1872 for Men
jadore (and anything else from dior except for poison)
Fire Island, Dolce and Gabanna Red, and Lolita Lempicka.
Depends on the woman.
From my experience:
Carnal Flower (Malle)
Oriental Brulant (Guerlain)
L'Heure Bleue Extrait (Guerlain)
La Femme Bleue (Armani)
Insolence EDP (Guerlain)
Sacrebleu (Parfums de Nicolai)
Encens Mythique d'Orient (Guerlain)
I agree with some of the above: Vintage Shalimar, Insolence EdP, Nina Ricci Fille d'Eve, Habanita. For me Shalimar stands apart from the others.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -