Is there considered a best fragrance out of the By Kilian line? I like straight to heaven, but I don't think i tried them all... So whats the best, or just your favorite??
I like that one too.
Love is the best
Straight to Heaven and Pure Oud
Straight to Heaven and Incense Oud
Incense Oud and Pure Oud
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
Back to Black.
Prelude to Love.
Back to Black & Taste of Heaven but they are both a bit too damned long lasting . . . I wouldn't mind more 3D body to them both and a shorter half-life. Sometimes it's a good thing knowing when to leave the party
Current Top Five:
1. Bois des Iles--Chanel
2. George Sand--Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier
3. L'Ame Soeur--Divine
4. Violet Blonde--Tom Ford
5. Santal Blush--Tom Ford
Currently, it's Rose Oud.
My favourite is "Pure Oud". I am not so certain if it even contains real oud, but it's still a good perfume.
1. Dia Man
3. Skin Graft
6. Hindu Kush
Last edited by stinkypete; 20th December 2012 at 09:49 AM. Reason: stunk
Back to Black. Only one I like from the house.
Current top 10 (No order):
1. Pure Havane
2. Menthe Fraiche
3. Tobacco Vanille
4. L'Air Du Desert Marocain
5. Green Irish Tweed
7. Musc Ravageur
8. Tonka Imperial
9. Gucci Pour Homme II
10. Dior Homme Intense
Back to black.
My top 5 (not in order):
A Taste of Heaven
I really like this house but their prices limit me to samples, decants and the occasional refill bottle.
1. Back to Black
2. Incense Oud
A Taste of Heaven, Back to Black...
My favourite from this house is straight to heaven.
I own and love Straight to Heaven, Incense Oud, Amber Oud, Back to Black, and Cruel Intentions.
But I would have to say that my favorite is Straight to Heaven (in warm weather) and Incense Oud (in cooler weather)
Current Winter Favorites:
1. Ormonde Jayne - Black Gold
2. Brückner - Aoud 1
3. Armani Privé - Oud Royal
4. Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 - Generation Man
5. Creed - Royal Oud
6. by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
7. Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 - Mortal Skin
8. House of Matriarch - Blackbird
9. Creed - Royal English Leather
10. by Kilian - Cruel Intentions
Incense Oud is my favorite by far, with Back to Black and Rose Oud a distant second and third respectively.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Straight to Heaven is incredible. Incense Oud, Pure Oud and Back to Black are quite good as well.
Back to Black is the only one I've tried so far, but it's one of my all-time favorite frags in my short experience.
"We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown
"When you're all alone, when no one is watching, and there's no one around to impress, that is who you are" - Greg Laurie
1. Prelude to Love (always overlooked, but it's the best modern, unisex EAU DE COLOGNE style fragrance on the market right now)
2. Rose Oud (best of the western Rose/Oud combos)
3. Cruel Intentions (most contemporary of all the great castoreum drydowns)
BN sales: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/300...avidoff-Bombay.
Off-BN sales (super rare CREED): http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=95
It's got to be Back to Black for me. As soon as I smelled it, I had to buy some.
I have a full set of samples including the Garden of Good and Evil from the lovely Kate at Harvey Nicks in Manchester. I haven't worked my way through them all yet.
Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....
1. Back to Black
2. Rose Oud
3. A Taste of Heaven
4. Cruel Intentions
5. Straight to Heaven
Pure Oud is the only one I like in their range.
Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here