Code of Conduct

Default Hard to find / Recently Discontinued Fragrances?

Hey guys, just curious as I found a huge ebay store that seems to have pretty much everything. For myself I've been looking at Bogart Arabian Nights/Riviera Nights, Montana Parfum l'Homme, Angel Shlesser Homme Oriental and Homme as I've heard from people all are discontinued (not Riviera nights though, never heard of it) oh and Azzaro Visit for that matter... are they worth snapping up? They seem damned hard to find for me, and none are at crazy-evilbay prices.

I recently bought Graphite (Montanna) from here and it was fine.

Also if they are hard to find and anyone is interested I can PM links. There's quite a few bottles of each in various sizes. As well as some other weird and wacky stuff, like a few Bruno Banani scents (not that I want them but I've never seen 'em anywhere else) so maybe toss out a name if you can think of anything hard to find or recently discontinued and I can see if they have it.

Default Re: Hard to find / Recently Discontinued Fragrances?

Arabian Nights and Riviera Nights along with the Montana are still available online from retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Arabian Nights and Riviera Nights along with the Montana are still available online from retailers.
    ^^ this, I didn't think they were discontinued either.

Ah, OK. Thanks for the heads up. I must be thinking of something else although I clearly recall reading in a review that the Montanna was discontinued, but perhaps it was one of the ones in the same bottle, Montanna Homme. No drama. I like Parfum l'Homme better anyway. Still want to grab Arabian Nights all the same, and Visit of course. They claim to have 65 bottles of visit, so no rush there. Oh and the Angel Schleisser scents, really intrigued by their notes but I've never seen them before.