Les Jeux Sont Faits by Jovoy
I'm aiming to try Loewe - 7 Natural and Parfumerie Générale - Coze 02 after the new year. Need to get my hands on samples of these.
What about you?
Les Jeux Sont Faits by Jovoy
Just one ... Sycomore.
Just to compare it to Vetiver Extraordinaire & Encre Noire and then that's me done.
I've literally smelled and bought everything I've ever wanted.
I am really going to have to slow down buying scents! In the last year I have bought way to many and yet my wardrobe is small compared to many here. What bugs me is that I have gone the route of every newbie. I have way too many so-so scents that I thouht I liked.
With that said I really want to try some more Amouage scents. And explore aoud oils. Sort of done with designer scents but might make exceptions. Most men's fragrances are edt's. Really wanting more edps and parfums. Need to explore more scents with higher concentrations. More niche I have not tried. Which means more trips to larger cities where I can find the good stuff.
1. Epic Man by Amouage (29 wears)
2. Leather Oud by Christian Dior (27 wears)
3. M7 by Yves Saint Laurent (22 wears)
4. Oud Imperial (black) by Perris Monte Carlo (21 wears)
5. Russian Tea Ritual by Masque (17 wears)
6. Fate Man by Amouage (17 wears)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Eau Extreme might have to blind buy though cause so few have it in the US
L' Air du desert Marocain.
I'm new to the fragrance world so I'm still trying the most known ones.
My list would be:
Pure Havane/Pure Malt
The original Jean Patou 1967 Lacoste pour Homme
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Was a blind buy for me, and I was not sorry I bought it at all. Hopefully if you get your hands on some, it will be a good experience for you as well. Best $80.00 I ever spent. Bought a back up almost immediately as I knew from first whiff I was going to be wearing this one a lot
After purchasing over 100 full bottles and countless splits, samples, etc. in 2012, I will probably put the brakes on a bit for 2013... I do want to try Czech & Speake Oxford & Cambridge, and like the OP, I want to try Loewe 7 Natural (I purchased Loewe 7 this last summer and I like it, but the Natural one sounds pretty interesting too). I also want to try Blenheim Bouquet and Floris Mahon Leather.
And, of course, those Creed releases that I have heard rumors of...
Current Spring Favorites:
1. Creed - Spice & Wood
2. by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
3. Dior - Vetiver
4. Clive Christian - 1872 for Men
5. Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
6. Ermenegildo Zegna - Haitian Vetiver
7. Les Nez - Turtle Vetiver Back
8. Tom Ford - Rive d’Ambre
9. Creed - Green Valley
10. Parfumerie Generale - Grand Siecle Intense 7.1
Trussardi Inside Man
Histoires de Parfums Olympia
L'Eau d'Hiver by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle.
Sung Homme, Trussardi Uomo, Lagerfeld Photo, Lagerfeld Jako, Rochas Lui
"Le parfum est la musique du corps" (Marcel Rochas)
Signature: Dior Sauvage (Francois Demachy,2015)
Rochas Macassar (Nicolas Mamounas/Roger Pellegrino,1980)
Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum (Jaques Polge, 2014)
Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir [vintage] (Pierre Wargnye,1982)
Aventus by Creed (Olivier Creed/Erwin Creed,2010)
Armani Code Special Blend (2015)
Armani Code/Black Code (Antoine Maisondieu/Antoine Lie,2004)
YSL La Nuit de l'homme (Anne Flipo/Pierre Wargnye/Dominique Ropion,2009)
KL pour homme
L'Heure Vertueuse III (Cartier) by a mile.
I have a few I'd like to try in 2013. They include:
Geranium pour Monsieur-Malle
GIT & Aventus from Creed(yup, never got around to them, Im deeply embaressed.....)
Not my circus, not my monkeys.
L'air du Desert Marocain
Tom Ford's 15 Things Every Man Should Have
Tonka Imperiale by Guerlain
Cereus Pour Homme 7 by Cereus
Costume National Homme by Costume National
Dior Eau Sauvage Fraicheur Cuir, YSL L'Homme Cologne Gingembre, several Hugo Boss releases.
Not sure how the acclaimed Aventus slipped past my radar. Also some of the Dior exclusive line...I've only tried the first three.
I'm a very simple guy. I'd just like to sample some more of the powerhouse frags, like Yatagan, Esencia Loewe, and Francesco Smalto PH.