Code of Conduct

Default Should I buy L'Homme if I already own La Nuit De L'Homme? Opinion Please

I've own YSL La Nuit De L'Homme for a very long time and prefer it over the original. However recently I've been re-sampling the original and I'm considering the possibility of purchasing it. It's a decent fragrance better than many of the other designer fragrances out there IMO. The only downside in purchasing this bottle, is that I might not come around to the bottle often since I have a lot of other fragrances out there (ie: Creed(s), Chanel) that I'm more likely to grab over it. Should I buy this bottle or should I pass on it?

Default Re: Should I buy L'Homme if I already own La Nuit De L'Homme? Opinion Please

not worth owning both in my opinion.

Default Re: Should I buy L'Homme if I already own La Nuit De L'Homme? Opinion Please

If you like it, yes.

Your argument about not wearing it because you have other bottles, is only relevant if you decide to stop purchasing fragrances until all current options cease. If you still intend to buy other stuff, then splash the cash...or at least get yourself a sample.

I don't think it's redundant. They are different fragrances and both good. Go for it.
    Smell Good, Swag.

http://goo.gl/1KFeA

Personally, I would pass. It's good but not quite as good as La Nuit, so I would always rather be wearing what you already have.

Banned
    Blog Entries

you should buy a small bottle if you can afford it.

Personally I'd buy it.