I'm not interested in which fragrance you like the smell of more, I'm curious about the projection and silage you get in the winter time.
Which of these two CREEDs do you prefer in the cold air?
Personally neither (all year-round), but if I had to choose one it would most likely be Aventus.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
But...it depends on where you are going to be. If indoors mostly, then it does not matter which you wear. If mostly outdoors, then def Aventus.
Waiting for Hednic's 8th star
- - - Updated - - -
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
I'd mostly say Aventus, but really, what you should do is spray your left wrist with one and your right with the other. Give it a few hours and your nose will know. When in doubt, this method has never failed me.
Hanae Mori HM
Tom Ford Extreme
Terre d'Hermes Parfum
John Varvatos Vintage
Gucci Pour Homme II
Both of them IMO are fine during any season.
For me, SMW has a cold quality about it that lends itself to colder weather. Himalaya too.
Life's a bitch. If it were a slut it'd be easy.