Code of Conduct

Default Serge Lutens/Frederic Malle fragrances in the UAE

Can any one kindly advise me on where I can purchase Serge Lutens and Frederic Malle fragrances in the UAE. I am particularly interested in Musc Ravageur and Musc Kublai Khan. Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Serge Lutens/Frederic Malle fragrances in the UAE

Where are you in the UAE? Serge Lutens is available at Harvey Nichols in Mall of the Emirates and at Bloomingdale's in Dubai mall.

Frederic Malle is unavailable in the UAE.

for swap/sale:

Thanks Hedonist.I am in Abu Dhabi. Have been searching for Musc Kublai Khan in Paris Gallery but wasn't able to find it. I found Ambre Sultan online for AED 300 and am thinking of making a blind purchase. Any idea of the price of Musc Kublai Khan in Harvey Nichols? A bit worried cause prices in these big stores are pretty inflated .

I hope it's ok if I expand this thread to include inquiries on other brands than FM and SL? I'm going to the UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi) for the first time in a couple of months, and as always when I go traveling I like to look around for fragrances that are hard to come by up here. I wonder if you guys could help me out with a little information - here goes:

1. I checked the Paris Gallery (PG) website, but it's not very informative about what brands and lines they carry. It seems they have an impressive selection of good stuff like Maîte Parfumeur, Tom Ford Private Blends, Serge Lutens, etc. Right? Anything else rare and really good?

2. Le Labo have a counter at PG in Dubai Mall - do you know if their Dubai exclusive (Cuir) was released yet and if so, if that is where they sell it?

3. Is the Dior Privée Line available at the Dior shop in Dubai Mall? Or elsewhere in the UAE? How about Chanel Exclusifs at the Chanel store in DM?

4. Where to go in the UAE for hard-to-find classic Guerlains? I'm thinking Jicky, Mouchoir de Monsieur, Derby, etc?

5. Are Lorenzo Villoresi, Knize, or Santa Maria Novella by any chance available in the UAE? Their websites either say nothing or list no UAE retailers, but you never know...

Okay, that was a lot of questions - I'd be extremely grateful if any of you could answer some or all of them, as it would save me lots of time for other things when I go there. Thank you so much!

Good for you guys.
    I've searched everywhere in my country and never found any niche fragrances except "Creed" and "Tom Ford"!
    Amouage? Serge Lutens? Frederic Malle? Bond No9? Comme des Garçons? ..... forget about them in IRAN! (

Quote Originally Posted by Zain Mahmood View Post
    Thanks Hedonist.I am in Abu Dhabi. Have been searching for Musc Kublai Khan in Paris Gallery but wasn't able to find it. I found Ambre Sultan online for AED 300 and am thinking of making a blind purchase. Any idea of the price of Musc Kublai Khan in Harvey Nichols? A bit worried cause prices in these big stores are pretty inflated .
    Serge Lutens is available at Faces in Marina Mall. The line costs from 330 AED and 400. Depending on concentration.

Paris Gallery has Le Labo, Amouage, Montale, Comme des Garcons, the new Xerjoff line and Marley.

You can never compare brick & mortar prices (especially in upscale malls) to online prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Dane77 View Post
    I hope it's ok if I expand this thread to include inquiries on other brands than FM and SL? I'm going to the UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi) for the first time in a couple of months, and as always when I go traveling I like to look around for fragrances that are hard to come by up here. I wonder if you guys could help me out with a little information - here goes:

1. I checked the Paris Gallery (PG) website, but it's not very informative about what brands and lines they carry. It seems they have an impressive selection of good stuff like Maîte Parfumeur, Tom Ford Private Blends, Serge Lutens, etc. Right? Anything else rare and really good?

2. Le Labo have a counter at PG in Dubai Mall - do you know if their Dubai exclusive (Cuir) was released yet and if so, if that is where they sell it?

3. Is the Dior Privée Line available at the Dior shop in Dubai Mall? Or elsewhere in the UAE? How about Chanel Exclusifs at the Chanel store in DM?

4. Where to go in the UAE for hard-to-find classic Guerlains? I'm thinking Jicky, Mouchoir de Monsieur, Derby, etc?

5. Are Lorenzo Villoresi, Knize, or Santa Maria Novella by any chance available in the UAE? Their websites either say nothing or list no UAE retailers, but you never know...

Okay, that was a lot of questions - I'd be extremely grateful if any of you could answer some or all of them, as it would save me lots of time for other things when I go there. Thank you so much!

1- The UAE Paris Gallery no longer carries Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier. Thats only in Doha.
    They do have the Tom Ford blends, Le Labo, Montale, Amouage, Commes des Garcons, Micallef, Bond no. 9.

2- Cuir 28 has yet to be released. Le Labo owner has been saying "soon" for almost a year now.
    Le Labo is also available in Paris Gallery - Abu Dhabi (Marina Mall). The SA said they will soon stop selling Le Labo. Not sure how true that is. Feels true.

3- The Dior Prive is available at Bloomingdale's in Dubai Mall, Harvey Nichols in Mall of the Emirates and in the Abu Dhabi Paris Gallery.
    Chanel Exclusifs are available at the Chanel boutique in Dubai Mall.

4- Nayef Souk but even then there are no guarantees and plenty of digging and exploring will have to take place.

5- Lorenz Villoresi is available at Galeries Lafayette in Dubai Mall. No Knize or SMN.

Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Good for you guys.
    I've searched everywhere in my country and never found any niche fragrances except "Creed" and "Tom Ford"!
    Amouage? Serge Lutens? Frederic Malle? Bond No9? Comme des Garçons? ..... forget about them in IRAN!
    Dubai is only a short flight from Iran .

for swap/sale:

Thank you so much, Hedonist, for taking the trouble to answer all those questions! I really appreciate it - thanks to you, I have a much clearer picture now and just saved hours of shopping time! Thank you!

Your welcome Dane!

Here is a (cluttered) list:

Paris Gallery: Dubai Mall
    Le Labo
    Guerlain (including exclusives)
    Comme DES garcons
    Montale (small selection)

Harvey Nichols(Mall of the Emirates)/Bloomingdale's(Dubai Mall) has the below and there are also standalone boutiques:
    Diptyque (boutique also located in Dubai mall)
    L'artisan Pafumeur (boutique also in Dubai mall)
    Serge Lutens
    Miller Harris
    Caron (boutique at Dubai mall also with extrait urns)
    Eccentric Molecules
    The Different Company
    Kiehl's
    Armani prive
    Penhaligons boutique - (boutique also in Dubai mall)
    Hermes hermessence - Dubai mall Hermes boutique near Chanel boutique

Galerie Lafayette- Dubai Mall
    Serge Lutens
    Some Guerlain
    Parfum d'Empire
    Hermes
    Parfumerie Generale
    Lorenzo Villoresi
    Frapin
    Mona di Orio
    Annick Goutal
    Rosine
    People of the labyrinth
    Rosine
    Bois 1920
    Humiecki & Graff
    Reminiscence

Boutique 1 - Mall of the Emirates
    Ormonde Jayne
    Histoires de Parfum
    Heeley

for swap/sale:

Thanks Hedonist. You seem to be very well informed!!

Update : I checked out Faces and they do not have any Serge Lutens but Areej in Marina Mall did have the complete collection. They also had Penhaligon's and L'Artisan Pafumeur and many more. The annoying salesman repeatedly kept insisting that Serge Lutens perfumes are only exclusively available with them :P

The faces in Marina Mall should have a small selection of Serge Lutens.
    Areej has as you rightly said has L'Artisan , Caron, Penhaligon's .

I don't remember the Marina Mall Areej having Serge Lutens.

for swap/sale:

They do now

hi
    this is my number if u want any help about serge lutens fragrance
    00971 502 306 206