Code of Conduct

Default Scentedmonkey.com my experience A+

I just wanted to share bc ordering bottles online can be a pain and the wait can be agonizing LOL

Anyway i had a small issue w my order w scentedmonkey and i called them up and got a live human on the line and she answered my question about my order in a few minutes. I have used other online vendors, like luckyscent who are awesome too.

But i must say a lot of online vendors, if you have an issue, dont take question, you cant even get a live person on the line and ive tried a bunch of vendors and years and years ago id use differert vendors to save a buck but i only use luckyscent and scentedmonkey bc the customer service is always A+.

Just an EDIT i have ordered 10+ bottles from Scentmonkey and approx 4-5 from luckyscent.

Just a heads up fumeheads
    Last edited by "Scentapede"; 27th December 2012 at 04:40 PM.

Default Re: Scentedmonkey.com my experience A+

Haven't shopped that often with them but the time I have, I had no problems.

Banned
    Blog Entries

what did u buy from them

I bought a 1.6 oz. bottle of Opium Pour Homme EDT bc the 3.3 oz. was out of stock. Opium, even the EDT, is getting hard to find these days.

I've ordered from them quite a few times also and have had an overall good experience. The one bad experience I had was when they decided to go nuts and sell all their Creeds at really low prices. I ordered 3 bottles and received 2 which was really lucky as many other BN members had emails sent to them showing their items were shipped with tracking, but in reality they never shipped it out and some members waited weeks for a refund. As long as the items are in stock they're fantastic.