No stinky stuff???
A new house was launched earlier this year: The Master Perfumer, and they are entering the marked with six fragrances.
3 for women:
Amber No. 53: peach, jasmine and amber.
Orange Blossom No. 15: grapefruit, orange blossom and musk.
Rose No. 8: pear, rose and sandalwood.
3 for men:
Green Citrus No. 42: lime, basil and vetiver.
Black Wood No 28: lemon, patchouli and cedar.
Blue Spice No. 25: bergamot, cinnamon and tonka bean.
I think this is a Dutch line and supposedly famous master perfumers composed the juices. Not famous enough to be named in the promo material though.
No stinky stuff???
For those about to stink, I salute you!
I like modest names
Wonder who the perfumers are?
Notes on the men's seem pretty straightforward and basic.
Definite pass for me. Pretty tacky calling the house "The Master Perfumer" without any credentials...
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
They are sold here at one of the cheapest drugstores (Kruidvat) for 4 euro (discount) and 8 euro original price. I smelled them all and thought 'bleah', sorry.
Customized consultancy on perfume formulation, safety, training and marketing & olfactory research
I also offer individual online personalised advice on perfume making to anyone eager to learn how to smell and design like a pro
Social platform & research network on all things smelly, daily smelly science twitter feed @SomethingSmelly
THE thread for all newbies DIY fragrance