Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Just Starting Out Sponsor

Default Re: Nice, mild, casual, not too common fragrance for everyday wear suitable for a 15-year old boy? 7

Based on your description of yourself and what you are looking for in a fragrance:

Prada Amber Pour Homme
    Rive Gauche Pour Homme
    Lanvin L'Homme

Lanvin L'Homme is the ultimate "non-offensive"/multi-puprose scent I've smelled,
    although I personally prefer the other two.

And all of these are fairly uncommon in my experience, i.e. I've never smelled them
    on another person. They're not your "run of the mill" designer fragrances.
    Another added bonus is that they are all affordable and well within your price range.
    The one drawback is that they are not "fruity." Had a hard time thinking of any fragrances
    that fit all your other criteria, and that are fruity as well.
    Last edited by cpp214; 29th December 2012 at 05:09 AM.

Default Re: Nice, mild, casual, not too common fragrance for everyday wear suitable for a 15-year old boy? 7

I really do appreciate the effort everyone's putting in for helping me find the right fragrance.

But as of know I think it'll be Lush 25:43, it seems almost like exactly what I want, as far as I've understood it's rather fruity, has excellent longevity and isn't too masculine or overwhelming. (if I were to apply it in a good way). Anyone else used Lush 25:43 here? Care to share some thoughts and opinions?

Yep I have 25:43 and it's a great fragrance. Very harsh in the beginning, but it settles into a really nice vanilla, lemongrass, and spicy concoction. It's very strong and lasts forever. I've had more than a few people say this smells like pumpkin pie, but they all really love the smell.

As a high school kid myself, I would recommend Very Sexy by Victoria secret. Smells great and no one has it. Also its $49. Other then that, Boss Bottled, YSL La Nuit, One Million, Burberry London, The Dreamer, Rochas Man,

Basenotes Junkie

With you budget you can buy two designer fragrances. Just pick any 2.5oz from Armani Code, YSL La Nuit, One Million or Rochas Man.