Code of Conduct

Default Recommend fragrances for the person above you based on their wardrobe

Have not seen this thread in a while so I thought I'd start a new one. Lets play

Default Re: Recommend fragrances for the person above you based on their wardrobe

Hi galwaygirl,
    Rather crystal clear to me that you could fall hard for Guerlain's Vega with your love for Cuir de Russie and Bois des Iles.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Recommend fragrances for the person above you based on their wardrobe

Hi Larimar!

I think your a Caron fan and confident enough to pull of a fragrance with a masculine vibe, so, I would recommend Parfum Sacre' by Caron.

southerngardens
    I'm not OLD...I'm VINTAGE!

Quote Originally Posted by southerngardens View Post
    Hi Larimar!

... confident enough to pull of a fragrance with a masculine vibe...
    You crack me up, southerngardens. Thanks for the rec and good laugh!

I don't count, folks. It's southerngardens' turn.

Larimar,

I am going to sample Vega, I think you are spot on with your recommendation!

Now, I'm not sure what to recommend for you because you have probably sampled eveything worth sampling already!
    One I haven't tried yet, but the notes sound your style - Ramon Monegal Ambra di Luna?

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

SORRY Larimar I wasn't paying attention! I am laughing at myself! What a goofball I am. LOL

southerngardens

Blog Entries

For southerngardens l recommend Geranium pour Monsieur & Versilia Vintage Ambra Mediterranea.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Hi Teardrop!

I like the sound of the Versilia Vintage Ambra Mediterranea and I will have to sample the Geranium PM. Thanks!

Teardrop's Turn

What a great idea!

For teardrop, I'd recommend the new Gorilla Perfumes Sikkim Girls from Lush - I haven't tried it, but from the look of your wardrobe you like both jasmine and Lush perfumes, so if you haven't tried it, it's got to be worth a sniff!

Hi yellow cello!

I'll give it a shot: try Penhaligon Elixir or Annick Goutal Vanilla Exquise

Blog Entries

Thanks yellow_cello! Sikkim Girls is actually the one l'm most tempted to try out of their new line-up, so you are probably right on the money.

Scentsucker's turn!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

scentsucker,

You seem like a smoky boozy vanilla fan, so how about CB I Hate Perfume 7 Billion Hearts?

EDIT: I see from your wardrobe you have a sample! Have you tried organza indecence or bois d'armenie?
    Last edited by galwaygirl001; 29th December 2012 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by galwaygirl001 View Post
    scentsucker,

You seem like a smoky boozy vanilla fan, so how about CB I Hate Perfume 7 Billion Hearts?

EDIT: I see from your wardrobe you have a sample! Have you tried organza indecence or bois d'armenie?
    I've tried CB 7 billion hearts: I didn't like it enough for a FB. I've also tried organza indecence but it's not for me.

My fave boozy vanilla is Micallef note vanillee which is now discontinued and I can't find it anywhere! Waaaaaaaaah!!!!

I will try Bois d'armenie, thanks very much for the recommendation.

Ok, it's galwaygirl's turn!

galwaygirl, you've tried lots more that I have, but one you might like is Noir Divin by Stenhal. Smooth, warm and divine like Hypnotic Poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Scentsucker View Post
    Hi yellow cello!

I'll give it a shot: try Penhaligon Elixir or Annick Goutal Vanilla Exquise
    Thanks Scentsucker! I think I've tried Elixir and didn't like it, I've not tried Vanilla Exquise but it sounds right up my street...