Code of Conduct

Question Vintage perfume? Franad 105

Hello!
    I am new to basenotes. I hope someone will be able to answer my question. I have come upon a unused gift set of fragrance called "Franad 105" It is a cologne and bath oil set. I cannot seem to find much info online except that it is from the 50s or 60s. If anyone here knows anything more about it, it would be very helpful. Is there a desire for this fragrance?

I also have inherited Mary Chess "yram" toilet water, which I have found info about but still am not sure if there is any desire for it.

Thank you!

Default Re: Vintage perfume? Franad 105

I guess there is desire for it because I used Franad 105 years ago and would like to be able to use it again for old times sake. Are you interested in selling it?

I have tried to find this perfume and have been unsuccessful. Every time I asked, the clerks always thought I was crazy. Thank God for this website, now I know I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by emma00 View Post
    I guess there is desire for it because I used Franad 105 years ago and would like to be able to use it again for old times sake. Are you interested in selling it?
    I am so sorry I didn't seen this response. I actually sold the franad I had but managed to stumble upon it again. It is not perfume but a bath oil. Let me know if you are interested in buying it. I would love for it to go to someone who really appreciates it.

thanks!