This might be old news to some of you, but I had not heard of En Voyage Perfumes before today. The company is based in California and I think they have some interesting fragrances for men. There is also a good selection of women's and unisex fragrances, but for this post I wanted to focus on the men's that caught my interest. Prices are what you'd expect from an artisan line: around $70 for 30 ml.

Durango

"Durango was inspired by the elements of Earth and Salt. My goal in making this masculine fragrance was to capture the coolness of a desert evening while incorporating the terroir of rural Texas earth, sand, tumbleweeds and cactus flowers."

Top: Sagebrush, Pink Peppercorn, Citrus
Heart: Salt, Cactus Flower, Creosote Leaves
Base: Vetiver, Salt, Desert Woods, Musk

Tagetes Homme

Top: Indian Marigold, French Violet leaves, Sage from the American South West
Heart: Amber resin, Green Heartwood, Canadian Cedar, Patchouli from Singapore
Base: Incense Notes of Dark Amber, Myrrh, Olibanum, Labdanum

L'Hombre
"L'Hombre is perhaps one of the best masculines I have composed. It is boozy (but not too much), sweet, spicy, mysterious, sexy...in short, everything a MAN should be. Good longevity and sillage were important, as well as a discreet blending of the oud so that that it wouldn’t shout ."

Top: Fine aged malt scotch, Spices, and Citrus
Heart: Dark Coffee and Sacred Incense
Base: Black Oud, Coffee, Mineral Amber, Haitian Vetiver, Tree Moss, Aged Patchouli, and Musk

Havâne pour Homme
"My biggest challenge in this boozy, aromatic blend of rum, lime and sugar was to create a crushed leaf mint aspect that didn’t smell like a medicine or a drink with an umbrella."

Top: Bergamot, Lime Peel, Caribbean Mint
Heart: Green Tea, Crushed Mint Leaves, Petitgrain, Silver Fir, Violet
Base: Virginia Cedar, Bay Rum, Vanilla, Tonka, Leather, Tobacco

Source: envoyageperfumes.com