Code of Conduct

Default New-ish line: En Voyage Perfumes

This might be old news to some of you, but I had not heard of En Voyage Perfumes before today. The company is based in California and I think they have some interesting fragrances for men. There is also a good selection of women's and unisex fragrances, but for this post I wanted to focus on the men's that caught my interest. Prices are what you'd expect from an artisan line: around $70 for 30 ml.

Durango

"Durango was inspired by the elements of Earth and Salt. My goal in making this masculine fragrance was to capture the coolness of a desert evening while incorporating the terroir of rural Texas earth, sand, tumbleweeds and cactus flowers."

Top: Sagebrush, Pink Peppercorn, Citrus
    Heart: Salt, Cactus Flower, Creosote Leaves
    Base: Vetiver, Salt, Desert Woods, Musk

Tagetes Homme

Top: Indian Marigold, French Violet leaves, Sage from the American South West
    Heart: Amber resin, Green Heartwood, Canadian Cedar, Patchouli from Singapore
    Base: Incense Notes of Dark Amber, Myrrh, Olibanum, Labdanum

L'Hombre
    "L'Hombre is perhaps one of the best masculines I have composed. It is boozy (but not too much), sweet, spicy, mysterious, sexy...in short, everything a MAN should be. Good longevity and sillage were important, as well as a discreet blending of the oud so that that it wouldn’t shout ."

Top: Fine aged malt scotch, Spices, and Citrus
    Heart: Dark Coffee and Sacred Incense
    Base: Black Oud, Coffee, Mineral Amber, Haitian Vetiver, Tree Moss, Aged Patchouli, and Musk

Havâne pour Homme
    "My biggest challenge in this boozy, aromatic blend of rum, lime and sugar was to create a crushed leaf mint aspect that didn’t smell like a medicine or a drink with an umbrella."

Top: Bergamot, Lime Peel, Caribbean Mint
    Heart: Green Tea, Crushed Mint Leaves, Petitgrain, Silver Fir, Violet
    Base: Virginia Cedar, Bay Rum, Vanilla, Tonka, Leather, Tobacco

Source: envoyageperfumes.com

Dependent

Default Re: New-ish line: En Voyage Perfumes

Big fan of marigold! Would love to try Tagetes and Durango. Thanks.

Thank you for the post.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

FurryPine, thank you so much for discovering our company, EnVoyage Perfumes, and for your kind post. I've been formulating for 14 years, and altho EnVoyage is only 2 yrs old, all of the above men's perfumes have received multiple positive reviews from the major blog writers if you wish to read more.

I am offering one complimentary sample to those who are reading this during the month of January, 2013.
    Send your request to info@envoyageperfumes.com, and be sure to include your name, address, and the name of the perfume you'd like to sample.

Happy New Year!

Warmest Regards,
    Shelley

Just a thank you as I received samples this morning. It is a nice way to get to try something new you might like. It is a nice way to do business and much appreciated.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

"I've been everywhere but the electric chair seen everything but the wind."..

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    FurryPine, thank you so much for discovering our company, EnVoyage Perfumes, and for your kind post. I've been formulating for 14 years, and altho EnVoyage is only 2 yrs old, all of the above men's perfumes have received multiple positive reviews from the major blog writers if you wish to read more.

I am offering one complimentary sample to those who are reading this during the month of January, 2013.
    Send your request to info@envoyageperfumes.com, and be sure to include your name, address, and the name of the perfume you'd like to sample.

Happy New Year!

Warmest Regards,
    Shelley
    Very, very cool thing to do!! Just sent an email for L'Hombre, though Havane pour Homme also looks awesome. I've noted it so I can grab a sample of it later (during a future sample binge). Thanks!!
    "We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown

"When you're all alone, when no one is watching, and there's no one around to impress, that is who you are" - Greg Laurie

Many thanks to you who are trying our line for the first time. You're in great company - John Reasinger, Mark Behnke, Marlen Elliot Harrison, and Rasputin (and many other perfumistas and reviewers) wear our frags and have written glowing reviews about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post

Happy New Year!

Warmest Regards,
    Shelley
    Thank you for the lovely offer, Shelley, I hope many Basenoters take this opportunity to try a new line. Just to make sure; this offer is only valid for shipping in the US?

I have entered your house and all the fragrances into the directory, they should soon become visible & searchable, but I think I entered the house as "En Voyage", as that is how it is written on the copyright line; but the official name is "EnVoyage"?