Code of Conduct
    Feedback 234 (100%) <<<Parfumnut>>>'s Avatar

Talking ~~~~~ 07/12...Niche & More ~~~~~

I have decided with great difficulty that my perfume wardrobe has gotten so large that I neglect so much stuff and feel I need to bring the herd down to a more manageable size. In other words find homes for those fragrances that I neglect to use and have done so for a while. Its not that I do not like them, its that I like or Love others in my herd much much more

Mind you shipping is included and as we all know it has gone up. For those of you that live outside the US there will be an up charge, in some cases its high and I am very sorry about that, but USPS has raised the shipping cost. Also if you are outside the US please beware if package gets lost in transit (which has only happened once in 5 years) or if customs keeps and destroys package "YOU" the buyer will be out of the perfume AND the money! As you should know there are risks shipping outside the US for me and you. I for my part will make sure that contents are wrapped securely and ship in a secure and timely manner

Please let me know if something is of interest:

Envoyage Zelda EDP 0.6fl.oz/original bottle with hangtag very gently used/sprayed few times $44

Natori by Josie Natori (purple) EDP 50ml (sprayed few times) plus matching silk body cream 5oz (dabbed twice) both have box $46 for the set

Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Parfum du Soir 30ml/25ml remain /boxed $72

Fragrance Republic 01/06 by Karine Chevallier 15ml tested once /boxed $26

Fragrance Republic 01/04 by Amelie Bourgeois 15ml tested once/boxed $26

Penhaligons Eau Sans Pareil EDT 100ml/ 75ml remaining/boxed $48

Guerlain Voyage Shanghai EDP 100ml/85ml remaining/boxed $136

Yves Rocher 8eJour EDT 60ml/full/boxed $60 (steal and discontinued)

Susanne Lang Red Ginger 30ml/1fl.oz/boxed new $30

Shipping cost is included within the continental US. PP fees are the buyers responsibility unless otherwise agreed. For shipping outside US please contact me.
    You can either pm me or contact me at kroyer1@frontiernet.net
    If you would like to see picture please feel free to email me with your current email addy and i will be happy to provide picture upon request.

Thanks,
    Claudia
    Last edited by <<<Parfumnut>>>; 12th July 2014 at 03:18 PM.

Feedback 234 (100%) <<<Parfumnut>>>'s Avatar

Default Re: ~~~~~ 07/12...Niche & More ~~~~~

Bump 7/12