Code of Conduct

Default Armani Code Cologne 2.5 oz vs Eau De Toilette Spray( is there a difference)

i want to purchase one for my brother but im not quite sure the difference. im on amazon btw and there seem to be two of them, look identical but idk what "Eau De Toilette Spray" means so if anyone can help me please.

Default Re: Armani Code Cologne 2.5 oz vs Eau De Toilette Spray( is there a difference)

Well, I don't know the specifics, but off-hand I know that EDC's are lower in the amount of fragrance that is put in vs. alcohol. So, the concentration of scent is less compared to a EDT. I think it goes: EDC, EDT, EDP, then exprits or something like that, then extrait.

But yeah, if there is no difference in smell (someone else would have to tell you, I have the EDT personally), go with the EDT so it lasts longer.

Default Re: Armani Code Cologne 2.5 oz vs Eau De Toilette Spray( is there a difference)

please look into this.

http://www.amazon.com/Armani-Code-Gi...pr_product_top

i mean im not trying to be a cheap ass but there seems to be a $40 new then 67 for EDT, so thats why im asking.

- - - Updated - - -

never mind i found one for $40 its an EDT. i should go for it right?

Just go with the EDT.

Armani Code only comes in one perfume strength, and that is Eau de Toilette.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Overcome By Fumes

It comes only in one strength. The adverts are for the same product. While in certain settings cologne strength is considered a lower concentration than Eau de toilette, the term cologne is often used generically for any men's fragrance and that seems to be the case here.

That should be an EDT. I don't think code comes in a weaker concentration.

If it is sold by amazon.com and not third party or fulfilled by amazon, you are on safe side.