Depends on your liking/preference. Sillage and longevity is, at least to my nose, comparable, so I'd recommend the first if a spicy, near-gourmand scent is preferred, the second, if the leather-citrus-chypre style is more of a favorite.
Eau Sauvage Parfum is terrible smelling, IMO, so I would go with Jaipur.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Love them both. Please comment on sillage/longevity. . .or suggest another EDP option!
Eau Sauvage Parfum lasts longer than Jaipur EdP on me but the latter is certainly no slouch. You can get a full day's wear out of either so I'd just choose whichever smells better to you or fills a gap in your wardrobe better.
Eau Sauvage 'Parfum' is a good scent, to my nose, but Jaipur Homme EDP is way above it, in all aspects (smell, projection, longevity). I have Jaipur Homme EDT, but I'm sure it beats Eau Sauvage 'Parfum'. Moreover, I don't find Eau Sauvage bottle worthy, in all versions.