Code of Conduct

Default need a fragrance assistant/buddy/enthusiast UK midlands area Stoke to Wolverhampton

Hi, I am a newbe here but an eager fragrance seeker and composer. I have been composing a whole range of oils, creams and lotions for rejuvenating skin and hair with great success. All my products are natural without paragons or sls's and full of vitamin a, e, ginseng, retinols and hyaluronic acid etc. I am now attempting to perfect the fragrances based around linden, osmanthus, lotus, thai flower, oudh etc but have reached an impasse. What I need is an assistant with similar interests who has a real eagerness to find ideal scents, not just a freeloader looking for free samples. I don't care if you are a world expert or a total beginner so long as you are keen to try new scents and lotions. My ideal candidate would be an aromatherapist or beautician already but that is not the most important thing, eagerness is.
    At a later stage I will be looking for a webmaster/geek to start selling them for me.

Default Re: need a fragrance assistant/buddy/enthusiast UK midlands area Stoke to Wolverhampton

Hi Peregrin, I run classes in London and Los Angeles on how to make soap, shower gel, shampoo, lotion/cream/moisturiser, lip balm, scrubs etc and am training as a cosmetic formulator with the UK Society of Cosmetic Scientists so if you're looking for feedback or advice on your skin and hair care range I'm happy to help.

Default Re: need a fragrance assistant/buddy/enthusiast UK midlands area Stoke to Wolverhampton

Many thanks Itunu, I might take you up on that, it would be nice to get an unbiased view. Are you based in UK or LA?
    If you want to send an address to me use the private message.
    Best wishes and happy new year.